one more

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VR6racer

how about one more meet at lafleurs on corner Sources and hymus for haloween ? Anyone up for it ?

If we meet, we should plan a nice outing afterwards if ya know what I mean?

yes, it is I! The parts will arrive at my work tomorrow afternoon. Once I install em all thats left to do is buy a turbo get the motor installed.

since ive changed my filter i put a k&N filter and since then my car doesnt whant to rev higher then 4 500rpm
i think its the censor!!
i wouldnt mind telling me what u think?

I dunno..im not too familiar with BMW's. actually, Im not familiar with anything other VW CIS/lambda!:D Im guessing yer car uses a mas airflow sensor, its possible that you might've broken it when installing yer filter...but I really doubt it. Do you have any vacume lines going to yer airbox? Maybe you unplugged one by mistake when you were switching filters that can cause a f'ed up idle. I dont see why yer car wont rev over 4500 though, its weird. Are you trying to go past 4500 while driving, or when the car is parked. I was told that some cars have low rev limiters when there is no load on the engine.....

To make any kind of diagnosis(even though my opinion shouldnt be taken seriously cause Im not mechanic) Id have to see it in person....

next time u come over to see my brother
or just come around here
come and try it
and tell me!
cause i dont wanna bring it to the garage and they start telling me i aftoo change all this @#%$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back