monthly meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
it would be cool if the members of montreal racing got together once a month(?) for a beer or supper just for ****s'n giggles. im sure there would be some good conversation topics.

P.S. who's in for ice racing this winter; in lachine
they build an insane race track usually about 1km long. i did about 90 km on it lastyear. total rush and the cops just watch you, there is no speed limit on a race track in the middle of the lake.

woooohooooooo no speed limit but i cant use my car there what if i end up in the snow bank ???

Sure i am in for the monthly reunion just let me know
A Heineken will not hurt :)

don't go alone!!

I got stuck last year and man I learnt my lesson

you can get the cars(fwd with winter tires/ no studs) up to 110 kph on the ice, but slowing down is real tricky.

Ya i can i magine that slowing down is a problem at 110 kph.

is it a straight line or is there turns ?
SO maybe you can update me whats happening this weekend
i cant understand nothing ??

on the ice : is a big race track, crazy s turns, hairpins, and a long straightaway. its different every year it depend on how much snow there is to make the track.

this weekend : im not 100% sure yet. im only going to napierville on monday. mabe street racing on saturday, but again im not 100% on any of this.

i'd be up for ameet of the members once in a while it would be cool to know who I am writing to !!

as a member and staff member i would say that its a great idea adam.......and as for dannys comeant........well danny thats why i drive a jeep!!!!!!!

how about the first friday night of every month? at a restaurant like st hubert or we could rent out the party room in the basement of McD's?

monthly meetÉ

yo adam thats agood idea,the first friday of every month,we could also go to jack astors..........do macdonalds still have those funky 80`s type party rooms

Re: monthly meetÉ

jack ass is a good idea, its in the middle of the west island. oh and does anybody know what Grimace is?

so what starting today friday or next month friday ??
Jackass is ok with me :)

Jack

Cool idea...maybe even the Cage or something, it can all be decided another time fo sho...

when is this starting ???

I don't drive my car in the winter either but who cares, i'll still come in my 85 olds Firenza book value $150. 00 it's great for smashing shopping carts!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back