My 1st Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Continental

Legacy Member
These are a few pics of my last truck, my 84. The first pick is the first rebuild, when I was 17, then, after that was destroyed in a head on collision, I rebuilt it again, replacing every single part you see in the frist pic except for the doors and the wheels - second pic.

The third pic is a frontal shot the day it was wrecked from the last time. Had another pickup in front of me on the 10 get cut off just outside of Montreal. He had no bumper, I hit him doing about 100 km/h. I drove it home to Sherbrooke, about 100 km. No one was hurt but my pickup was mortally wounded. At that point I was past caring, as you can see from my jovial smile. I have some better pic's I can post when I have time.

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

yeah... spend the last 3 year at Champlain in CIS. Then moved to Quebec. I miss Sherbrooke a lot now.... At least I got a nice job here!

From which year to which year did you go there?

I was there, most of the time, between 1997-1999, and a little in 2k....

My mom works there, my dad coaches women's hockey and golf, so I am around every once in a while. I miss the area to, I go back often...

Hustler - slammed looks good for GM products, but I don't know how the Ford would fare...I have considered lowering it a little, but I like the ride height and the look....I might just put bigger wheels on...

Br0k, I have no idea who that hippy was, but as soon as I saw him sittin up on dat der pickyup, I pulled out my shotgun and dun chased him reyyyt off.

Originally posted by 67Continental
Hustler - slammed looks good for GM products, but I don't know how the Ford would fare...I have considered lowering it a little, but I like the ride height and the look....I might just put bigger wheels on...

Br0k, I have no idea who that hippy was, but as soon as I saw him sittin up on dat der pickyup, I pulled out my shotgun and dun chased him reyyyt off.

hahha nice try to cover yourself up there buddy:rolleyes:

Munchy - The ELROK plate RULES. I had to retire it this year, badly in need of a 'restoration'. It's up on my wall with my other 'plates'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back