• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alx21

Legacy Member
i would like to know how many persons are more into chevys or ford

for myself i prefer ford but as it says in my sig my favourite car is the GN

Last edited:
I vote "other", more specifically AMC. Now don't laugh, they are extremely good & reliable cars. Best part, since they're not as popular as Mustang's and Camaro's, they are alot cheaper to buy. they are cars you don't really see every day, when was the last time you saw an AMX driving around town?

I voted for "Other", no mean to specify I think :p

But if we go between Ford and Chevy I'll pick Chevy over Ford for the old muscle car.

I prefer Mopars muscle...the Chargers/Cudas/etc. (even Dusters) had an unique style IMO. Followed by Chevy, it's tough to beat a small block for cheap performance (apart from the turbo Buicks of course, but they're less common ;) )

Well, Ford vs. Chevy isn't really contest for me - I find GM to be too uniform and uninteresting at times, tho they do have some really nice vehicles (Impala SS, Subruban, GN, Regal, Typhoon/Syclone etc) and while I have owned a couple of Chevs, I currently own 3 Ford products....

But I have to agree with Supernaut - for muscle cars, Mopars rule me. And I feel that Chrysler is one of the few companies doing somethign interesting in automotive design today.

Two words : GRAND NATIONAL or IMPALA SS! It doesn't get better than that!

(I must say that I would like a nice Charger or Road Runner too...)

I almost bought an Impala SS 94 but the guy sold it to another guy, so i bought the black Regal at the place. Still, I really like the SS but the Buick Turbo is totally in another category.

Chevy, come on whats the first motor you think of when you think muscle car..let me re0phrase that..what the most common motor in the muscle car genre?

350ci.

but I agree with TKM

Hi Chris;)

Personally I think of (in order)
1: 426 Hemi
2: 427 Chev
3: 454 Chev
4: 350 Chev (stroker)

But 4th is all good:bigup:

Later

Hmm, tkm, My thinking is a little different:

1. 426 Hemi
2. 440 Mopar
3. 427 Ford
4. 351C Ford
5. 455 Olds
6. 327 Chev
7. 383 Mopar/Chev
8. 396 GM
9. 302 Ford
10 350 Chev.

But then again, I am a little messed up in the head...

Hers a little joke that a Mopar guy told me:rolleyes:

Why did they stop using 440's in school buses and use BBC (Big block Chev) now?

Cause the kids were always late for school:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back