Poll: Drift Technician workshirt design

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1champ

Here you go guys, Opinions on the shirt design and layout. The actual shirt would be a "Dickies" authentic work shirt...professional grade technician shirt.

Front:
21_1_bsss.jpg

Back:
b01bsss0yt.jpg

(Upper: Drift Technician. Lower:Mechanic on the slide.)

Note, this item is not for sale yet...just doing market research :D

Last edited:
940T said:
It's just gay. Check out the DRIFTERS unite thread in the Drifting section and do you're own post there... Let's see what kind of king drift you are.

So youre saying that you have to be a drifter to have a shirt like that.......ppp......ppppp... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

940T said:
stop polluting the thread, pm me if you wanna talk.

Dude im not polluting no thread, you are with those stupid comments cmon, what do you care if someone likes that shirt and is not a drifter, stop acting like if youre someone else!

940T said:
I deleted my other posts and so should you... I am not acting like someone else I just find it wierd... It's like if I had a shirt that says something about me being a bike racer and I've never even driven a bike in my life... Oh and speaking of acting like you're someone else, unless I'm talking to Keiichi Tsuchiya, nice nick... *td*

Im not deleting nothing, you delete yours cause you know i was right *tu* and you still dont make sense with youre bike racer comparation, next time i see my 6 year old causin, im gona tell him to not wear is ferrari shirt, why? he doesnt own one!

Im not Keiichi Tsuchiya, and i not acting like him "I-T-S J-U-S-T A N-I-C-K" well if its ok with you, maybe i need to prove you that i could drift to be able to use this user name. :laugh:

accualy i would so love to chalenge you "a la D1" style, who could keep up :bigup:

DRFTKING said:
Im not deleting nothing, you delete yours cause you know i was right *tu* and you still dont make sense with youre bike racer comparation, next time i see my 6 year old causin, im gona tell him to not wear is ferrari shirt, why? he doesnt own one!

Im not Keiichi Tsuchiya, and i not acting like him "I-T-S J-U-S-T A N-I-C-K" well if its ok with you, maybe i need to prove you that i could drift to be able to use this user name. :laugh:

I would so love to chalenge you "a la D1" style, who could keep up :bigup:

I deleted my posts by respect for d1champ's thread you f*cking asshole.

940T said:
I deleted my posts by respect for d1champ's thread you f*cking asshole.

Wow geeezzzzz, relax im just giving my opinion and i find that you didnt make sensce. but if that afects you ill let it go, no need calling me names *td*

back on track... i would need a short sleeve work shirt for the summer time.... plus this one's cooool... is it pure cotton or a cotton / poly blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back