Cressida from tonight in here! its guy with pathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres your friend he didnt pm me PM me his MSN
Oh man im still hearing that inline six turbo in my head ur car rocks!Q$*(&$*(#

BTW dont mention the spot to ANYONE i never though i would run into anyone else there such a perfect place

anyone else out tonight having fun perfect conditions

sspikey said:
Wheres your friend he didnt pm me PM me his MSN
Oh man im still hearing that inline six turbo in my head ur car rocks!Q$*(&$*(#

BTW dont mention the spot to ANYONE i never though i would run into anyone else there such a perfect place

anyone else out tonight having fun perfect conditions

Thanks dude, im just piss that i have to drive this thing in the winter took me 3 years to build it, i cant affort a second car(lost my job)

he didnt pm you cause he got caught by the cops when we left.....i didnt speak to him after.

Thanks again dude, youre agreat guy :bigup:

Last edited:
do you have the 7m-gte in there ? :D

I love the Cressida more and more... and with a little Supra in her ... well I'll see when I'll get rid of my Mr2.

do you have picture of your Cressida ?

I was at fairview earlier. Also I know a few good spots I could let you guys in on actually. The chance of running into a cop on these roads are slim to none. I've once in my life ran into them there and I lived there for 15 years before moving to toronto and back.
Also Industrial area's are good too

fairview is bait

everytime i go theres a cop in the parking, maybe cuz i shop up late and they've already chased you, lol

i will never go back there... i got pulled over by the cop and i don't wanna lose my license..

i got stopped at the coliseum once, the cop asked me if i wanted an "arrestation ce soire"
i told him no, so he said "calme toi"

Il a fallu que je la crouse un peu pour qu'elle me donne un avertissement.. sinon j'aurais tout perdu si j'avais pas osé... :eek: i'm feeling like Alfie :dunno:

alfie2.jpg

FUKEN COPS!!!!!! they gave me a 185$ ticket for 79 in a 50 zone, i reken they clocked me sideways those hosers, buncha posing yankees! i guuess i have ta change my dash to kph, to used 2 driving in Michigan

Spikey, you got skill with that SUV, and that other guy with that grandfather car, holy shit!!!!! his engine has a crazy ass sound, man that car got as sideways as me, and im pretty fuken good! When we goin again?

DRFTKING said:
Thanks dude, im just piss that i have to drive this thing in the winter took me 3 years to build it, i cant affort a second car(lost my job)

about my friend is not a member. He got caught by the cops when we left.....i didnt speak to him after.

Thanks again dude, youre agreat guy :bigup:

hey DRFTKING, those cops stopped me after we left, fukers have nuthing better to do with their precious time, are the cops bitchs here?

Yes they are depends the area you are in because it's different cops. The cops didn't harass me at fairview last night either. But I only stayed for like 45 minutes. They seen me drifting on st.jeans right infront of them and they didn't say anything.
Station #1 cops are huge pricks. I was at the Famous Players in Kirkland opening a friends car door with a coat hanger then seen it and didn't bother us either. Guess I am just lucky lately.

hahaha probably. There is better places tho where it's streets lots of corners and never any cops. But it's residential but at 1-2am there is no one on the roads.

Mr2Rider88 said:
do you have the 7m-gte in there ? :D

I love the Cressida more and more... and with a little Supra in her ... well I'll see when I'll get rid of my Mr2.

do you have picture of your Cressida ?

no, i have a 1jz-gte got a good deal on it *tu* for the pics i need a digi cam *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back