Whos The Best Drifter In Quebec???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how i've only been here for 2 months, whos the best drifter here, i just want 2 know whos gna get owned next summer . Seriously, whos the real competition in the seroundings, and what do they drive, and Crews, in Michigan, we had many.

Version5.0 DRIFT said:
Seeing how i've only been here for 2 months, whos the best drifter here, i just want 2 know whos gna get owned next summer . Seriously, whos the real competition in the seroundings, and what do they drive, and Crews, in Michigan, we had many.

the AUTOMOTION DRIFT TEAM, this guys are serious they have 2 240sx one coupe and a hatch. its ok they dont stand a chance i saw you drift youre sick dude!

DRFTKING said:
the AUTOMOTION DRIFT TEAM, this guys are serious they have 2 240sx one coupe and a hatch. its ok they dont stand a chance i saw you drift youre sick dude!

how many drifters are there here, serious ones, not keyboard drifters

Version5.0 DRIFT said:
how many drifters are there here, serious ones, not keyboard drifters like 99% of what im seeing

1- santos (black 240)
2- haig (white 240)
3- 940T (monkey)
4- s14 drift (french monkey)
5- clouter ( ugly monkey)

i know theres more but now im eating a banana, I LOVE BANANAS later

DRFTKING said:
1- santos (black 240)
2- haig (white 240)
3- 940T (monkey)

these guys are the best here?? they do look like a bunch of monkeys 2 me, hope they have skills!

Version5.0 DRIFT said:
ill bring some bananas for 2005
Just curious, who are you? Do you professionally drift? Will you be competing this summer? Hope you're ready, it's easy to sound like a pro behind a keyboard. Bring what you know with you, we'll be more than happy to teach you the rest. :D

AUTOMOTION said:
Just curious, who are you? Do you professionally drift? Will you be competing this summer? Hope you're ready, it's easy to sound like a pro behind a keyboard. Bring what you know with you, we'll be more than happy to teach you the rest. :D

caught....its more he will show you guy's the rest :D no bashing here hes just amazing

DRFTKING said:
1- santos (black 240)
2- haig (white 240)
3- 940T (monkey)

why don't you and drift 5.0 chill out, no one likes your bravado.

Version5.0 DRIFT said:

You came here and told that you're the best! Well next summer, you will see whos the newbie and automotion's will give you a lesson about how to drift... :squintfin you're just a "amateur" and these guys are "professionals". See the difference before talking like that. *fag*

DaLuZo said:
You came here and told that you're the best! Well next summer, you will see whos the newbie and automotion's will give you a lesson about how to drift... :squintfin you're just a "amateur" and these guys are "professionals". See the difference before talking like that. *fag*

OWNED!!!!!!!

Automotion = a known Drifting team
Who do you drift for as in professionally? If anyone.
Pure respect for the automotion drift team none the lest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back