drifting at fairview funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind

Legacy Member
so i was drifting alone with my friend in my car and the fuzz pulled me over
im like **** im screwed
soo the funniest thing ever happend. he came up and he was english im like nice! he asked me where did i learn to drift like that and could he learn too
i was cracking up he wanted me to teach him and shit i was going insane it was just sooo ****ing funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
just thought i should share

mastermind said:
so i was drifting alone with my friend in my car and the fuzz pulled me over
im like **** im screwed
soo the funniest thing ever happend. he came up and he was english im like nice! he asked me where did i learn to drift like that and could he learn too
i was cracking up he wanted me to teach him and shit i was going insane it was just sooo ****ing funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
just thought i should share

So did you teach him?

well i showed him a bit of my skills but its not the same since im using my dads accord and not my suby thats a drift machine in the winter!

I see every night a cops car doing donuts and drifting like crazy in front of my job when it snows....

jai montré a une officier de la police montée comment kicker son cheval pour qu'il cours sidewayz

:stan:

cover.jpg

QUOTE=clouter]jai montré a une officier de la police montée comment kicker son cheval pour qu'il cours sidewayz

:stan:

cover.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You made me spit up the mouthful of hamburger i was eating when i read that .
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was there last night. I was drifting around with fredyfox I see him leave in a hurry I keep drifting towards the exit I look in my mirror there is a cop behind me hahaha I never left so fast in my life. He didn't put his lights on and I wasn't waiting around for him too either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back