Who got own drifting that 240SX???

Status
Not open for further replies.

S14 Drift!

Legacy Member
357110_149_full.jpg

Saw it this morning on the 20 on my way to work...propably a new Nissan 240SX owner who own himself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just in case you don't see it properly, the rear wheel had ~ 20 degree off angle and the whole side is smashed (FWD driver...stick to you FWD) *banghead*

S14 Drift! said:
357110_149_full.jpg

Saw it this morning on the 20 on my way to work...propably a new Nissan 240SX owner who own himself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just in case you don't see it properly, the rear wheel had ~ 20 degree off angle and the whole side is smashed (FWD driver...stick to you FWD) *banghead*

Qui avais dit que ceux qui avais des honda avant( pi son acheter une 240sx passe c cool ) allais se crasher lete prochaine :D bump for those person :laugh: Nissan 1 Honda 0 :bigup:

Thats a bit sad, cuz it looked solid. The hatch and trim under the tail lights actually looked good! *banghead*

pis il y a une sunfire aussi sur la remorque

si la 240sx a foncé dans la sunfire d'un citoyen innocent : WAY TO GO LA POPULARISATION DU DRIFT !!!!!! *td*

ok guyz , il tell you what happened but you gotta keep it a secret.
the guy in the 240sx was going kinda real JdM fast so he saw a right curve an he told hisself "with my PrO jDm type-r skill i can drift this curve easy shit !"
so he ended up in the left lane , cause it's more JdM ! , and the he started to slide badly and then a ****ing USDM piece of junk got in his JdM Left lane , so that no tork sunfire hit him right in the door
after that , the driver told the police "it wasn't my fault, i had to represent left lane JdM drifting Yo!!"

200sxBoY said:
ok guyz , il tell you what happened but you gotta keep it a secret.
the guy in the 240sx was going kinda real JdM fast so he saw a right curve an he told hisself "with my PrO jDm type-r skill i can drift this curve easy shit !"
so he ended up in the left lane , cause it's more JdM ! , and the he started to slide badly and then a ****ing USDM piece of junk got in his JdM Left lane , so that no tork sunfire hit him right in the door
after that , the driver told the police "it wasn't my fault, i had to represent left lane JdM drifting Yo!!"

....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back