Good price for a last gen supra TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
What would be a good price for a supra tt 93-94,with about 90000km, I've seen few about a 20-25k. Would it be a good pick if it's in great shape. Before I buy a car from a particular, how can I be sure there is nothing wrong with it. I mean I have to make an inspection but is there anything more I can do.

If I buy it from the states, what are the fees to import it in canada.

In the worst case scenario I can always get one with a warranty for 32k, but if I could get one for 23k it would be perfect.

thanks for the help

Oh, I forgot the most important, how much does it cost to maintain such a car per year, approximatly.

If it's not too much, I can buy it for next summer, but if it's too much :(

haha, if you find a manual one under 40k in quebec, tell me, i'll buy it :)

if there is one for 25 k, you can be sure it is automatic and non-turbo. even then, it would be a good price.

I'm pretty sure that if the mileage is high or anything, the engine will still be in great condition. The 2JZGTE is a ROCK! Maintenance is like any other car (i.e. fluid changes, etc...).

Import fees from America will get expensive due to customs and crap.

Registrar of Imported Vehicles

http://www.riv.ca

last year right before the fast and the furious came out...there were 2 identical black supras for sale. 28k each, twin turbo, 6speed on Hebdo. in great condition...after the movie came out they both jumped to 43k and they were sold cause they were taken down from the site

Originally posted by tegracer2g
last year right before the fast and the furious came out...there were 2 identical black supras for sale. 28k each, twin turbo, 6speed on Hebdo. in great condition...after the movie came out they both jumped to 43k and they were sold cause they were taken down from the site

:mad: I hate this stupid movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back