Drift capable cars owner rollcall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoAsT

Legacy Member
If you got a car that you think would be good for drifting machine, or already know then post it here, with a picture if you want, I wana see some diversity guys!!

A setup description would also be good to inform the newbies!!

My 4A-GE Starlet goes sideways.... :dunno: ... :)

standard.jpg

dcoty said:
It has a cool appeal to it. Marco...next ice racing car!

Cool idea, thanks :bigup: first let me finish one then will see, but still a cool car isn't it, they use to race those things big time!

LOLLLLLL my aunt had one in portugal, i used to drive in the mountains all the time but it was so shitty and underpowered that i never realised it was RWD

ne-ways it still was really fun to drive, i love the feeling it gave!
too bad i don't have any pics of it, it was brown and pretty much stock but really clean!
here's where i used to drive it:
DSC00193.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

for the drift car, here's my car: BMW 2002!
i think it could make a good potential drifter!

it's currently being restored and for now the only mods i plan on doing are:
full suspension upgrade (coil-overs, all the swaybars, camber plates, etc, etc)
bigger brakes
differential!
then with some time and more money i'll give it more power, etc

i want this car mostly to do some autocross events and lapping but i guess i'll try drifting it also!

100_0847.jpg

by the way it's one of the only pics i have and it was taken right after the car got out of the garage where it was stored for the last 15-20 years so yes i know it's dirty!

1990 Toyota Cressida
32_1.jpg

I currently own a one similar to this one but with JDM rust spots all over it, in the most popular JDM areas of the car :D

Original tear-drop wheels with a new JDM rust finish all over it...only for the true JDM drift lovers yo! :laugh:

The tightest part of my car is the exhaust, the hole ridden b pipe with the missing catalytic to produce the Honda coke-can sound (10 octave louder though) so I wake up my neighbour in the morning before going to work.

Then there the beast inside, my oil drinking non-turbo 2.5 inline 6 clunker...sooo tight. I whoop major Honda :thefinger ass wit it!

Busted shocks give the ride amazing road handling characteristics, the car corners like a golfcart :laugh: :laugh:

She's Tiiiiiiiiiiight! :bigup: :D

Note: my car is beat to shits but the car has potential if one was really interested in using it. some major work would be required to make it an effective drifting machine since there is virtually no aftermarket support for this car.

alx21 said:
for the drift car, here's my car: BMW 2002!
i think it could make a good potential drifter!

it's currently being restored and for now the only mods i plan on doing are:
full suspension upgrade (coil-overs, all the swaybars, camber plates, etc, etc)
bigger brakes
differential!
then with some time and more money i'll give it more power, etc

i want this car mostly to do some autocross events and lapping but i guess i'll try drifting it also!

100_0847.jpg

by the way it's one of the only pics i have and it was taken right after the car got out of the garage where it was stored for the last 15-20 years so yes i know it's dirty!

Ca vient comme ca avec les ailes larges de meme?? :confused:

tres beau projet!! :bigup:

Lowexr said:
Ca vient comme ca avec les ailes larges de meme?? :confused:

tres beau projet!! :bigup:
merci !:D

non, les ailes cest un kit qui a été rajouté a l'époque, cest anciennement une voiture de rally qui a été modifé au complet et ensuite remise sur la route par l'ancien proprio

D1champ said:
1990 Toyota Cressida
32_1.jpg

Then there the beast inside, my oil drinking non-turbo 2.5 inline 6 clunker...sooo tight. I whoop major Honda :thefinger ass wit it!

Isn't that thing powered by 3.0 7m-ge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back