Best "STOCK" Drift car

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziboy said:
G35, but it's JDM no ?
So, I say Pontiac GTO.

No, i think he means no RHD imported from japan, a car that you could get at a dealership here in north america.

TREMEK said:
Right :bigup:

BTW, i saw you power drifting at fairview the other nigth, Robin told me it was you, boy you have skills, why didn't you participate at Drift Mania? hope you will next year :bigup:

id also drift a 350z , if i was interested in drifting scene ...
i like to watch but i don't wanna be a "drifter" , i prefer rally or autocross :D

200sxBoY said:
id also drift a 350z , if i was interested in drifting scene ...
i like to watch but i don't wanna be a "drifter" , i prefer rally or autocross :D

Had you try drifting? and why does it sounds like theres something wrong to be a "drifter" from you? im just curious thats all, i respect your choises anyway :bigup:

Chunky_Bai said:
BTW, i saw you power drifting at fairview the other nigth, Robin told me it was you, boy you have skills, why didn't you participate at Drift Mania? hope you will next year :bigup:

Thanks It was fun. I followed you guys for a Bit But kept my distance as we Dont know eachother or Driving habits. I had to heal and Teo. well more Brake Wile gasing to keep the rear end out. or i would catch up too fast. I have New Studed Winters. that Could be why :D

I like the style you guys Drive. I only had one other guy i would trust like that but he's not into driving anymore. he's into "Rolling up" *banghead*

and another one that hates Drifting his bus. you know who you are

PS Get some tires :D

Ya wish i could have made It to Drift Mania. If i can ill be there next year :bigup:

Oh and i dont have to tell you. Your Skills Shine

Last edited:
TREMEK said:
Wile gasing or i would catch up too fast. I have New Studed Winters. that Could be why :D

i knew it, by next week ill try get some studed tires, and will go at it again :bigup:

Chunky_Bai said:
Had you try drifting? and why does it sounds like theres something wrong to be a "drifter" from you? im just curious thats all, i respect your choises anyway :bigup:
i don't wanna get involved in this scene for now
1-i don't have the money
2-i don't have the skills (not yet :D )
3-i don't have the time

another reason is that drifting is kinda on fashion right now, i don't like following other but that's just my personnal choice.
i trully respect REAL drifters however, they have tremendous skill and most of the time spend all their time and lots of effort to improve
the reason i prefer rally is because it's a bit more "hardcore" , ridding at 150kmh++ in a 5 feet large rocky road is damn scary *tu*

200sxBoY said:
i don't wanna get involved in this scene for now
1-i don't have the money
2-i don't have the skills (not yet :D )
3-i don't have the time

another reason is that drifting is kinda on fashion right now, i don't like following other but that's just my personnal choice.
i trully respect REAL drifters however, they have tremendous skill and most of the time spend all their time and lots of effort to improve
the reason i prefer rally is because it's a bit more "hardcore" , ridding at 150kmh++ in a 5 feet large rocky road is damn scary *tu*

Got ya, at least you like to watch it, wich is a good thing. Hope you will try it one day *tu*

Love rally and love to rally too....i hope to be able to compete one day....if its ok with Adam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back