Wanted : OZ wheels hl02 for gixxer 1000 k3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I've never seen a bike here with aftermarket wheels. Almost none of the bikes in Quebec have a full, just a slip-on so imagine how much chances you have to find a set of 4000$ wheels.

ya
its such a useless mod to be honest
yes it looks good but 4000$ rims is almost half the price of a brand new 600cc bike lol

id suggest just paint the rims you got and do a nice airbrush and shit if you want to stand out ... but apart from that 4K rims are pretty dumb if you ask me

Those wheels are listed like 1500 $ US new so it wont be over 2000 $ CAN. I dont really mind used or new , but if they are used that gotta be in really good condition....

Aftermarket wheel are made for track only or US road!
You'll just gonna destroy them on quebec road!

Yeah those wheel are good looking and light, but light = weak(in a way of potholes)

If you want dent or wave wheel and on your gixxer: go for it!

You got a gixxer 1000: even with 5 pound more(let say like stock wheel), you're gonna let people in dust!

HHOOOO: Have I said: Poseur!! (scuse my french) :D

carbon aftermarket wheels cannot be used anymore on AMA/ASM sanctionned course ... BTW after buying a set of after market wheels you have to pay near 500 $ for the spacers that will fit the wheel on your bike... waste of $$$ The chicks will not see the difference :D

maxpat82 said:
Aftermarket wheel are made for track only or US road!
You'll just gonna destroy them on quebec road!

Yeah those wheel are good looking and light, but light = weak(in a way of potholes)

If you want dent or wave wheel and on your gixxer: go for it!

You got a gixxer 1000: even with 5 pound more(let say like stock wheel), you're gonna let people in dust!

HHOOOO: Have I said: Poseur!! (scuse my french) :D

I try to built up a bike that nobody has here in qc with some europeen tastes, those wheels will be awsome on this bike and they are made to fit this bike so there wont be any customzise fitment..Why you guys put some aftermakert wheels on a car but not a bike.?? So :thefinger to all the haters.!!

nikkei09 said:
I try to built up a bike that nobody has here in qc with some europeen tastes, those wheels will be awsome on this bike and they are made to fit this bike so there wont be any customzise fitment..Why you guys put some aftermakert wheels on a car but not a bike.?? So :thefinger to all the haters.!!
I'm not a hater at all!

If you buy them props to you!

but putting 5K$ on a bike of 12K$ is a bit too much!

When you ride more them the majority (more then 15K km in a year) you don't necessarily have cash to put on wheel that even a chick won't see the difference!

Just put OZ sticker on your wheel and powercoat them gunmetal :laugh:

persianrider said:
ya
its such a useless mod to be honest
yes it looks good but 4000$ rims is almost half the price of a brand new 600cc bike lol

id suggest just paint the rims you got and do a nice airbrush and shit if you want to stand out ... but apart from that 4K rims are pretty dumb if you ask me

It's not useless, it's not just for looks and it's not for performance in a straight line. Light wheels will improve the handling of the bike like nothing else. It's one of the best mods you can do to a bike to improve the handling. You should not pass comments without all the facts dude. :bigup:

whitezombie: i knew it gives handling but handling for what in MTL? going around potholes?
and again he said above he wants to stand out , as i said paint the rims and do a nice paint job on the bike and you will stand out more then anything

i stil havent seen him post about the actual "improvement" in any way that it would make for his ride... he has only been posting about standing out ....

so my comment was just for his specific wants

Max Pat, you are right, he will likely not see the diff just riding around in the street.

Persianrider, you are also right, I think he's building a nice looking bike, that does not meen he want's it to perform. I'll shut up now lol.

WhiteZomby said:
Max Pat, you are right, he will likely not see the diff just riding around in the street.

Persianrider, you are also right, I think he's building a nice looking bike, that does not meen he want's it to perform. I'll shut up now lol.

:laugh:

in my case ill prob be painting my rims and bike different
end up spending much less money
and since im good looking end up picking up more chicks too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D
no no you dont need to shut up your always wise
just this time i was right :thefinger
there is a first for everything *fag* :laugh:

WhiteZomby said:
Good luck. I've never seen a bike here with aftermarket wheels. Almost none of the bikes in Quebec have a full, just a slip-on so imagine how much chances you have to find a set of 4000$ wheels.

ang they gain so many hps.... lol :D

Well yes they do. You should have seen the gains on my Gixxer 750 with my full Hindle exhaust, it was pretty good with my PCII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back