The burning question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster

Legacy Member
So what do you mazda guys and gals think of people swapping in V8s into Miatas and Rx7s? Are you for it or against it.

Personally I am all for power and it seems that these swaps give you plenty of that for an affordable price.

NeonRacer said:
So what do you mazda guys and gals think of people swapping in V8s into Miatas and Rx7s? Are you for it or against it.

Personally I am all for power and it seems that these swaps give you plenty of that for an affordable price.
im not for it, Rotary engine can make a lots of power. They do lack bottom end punch but the kick-butt feeling when then begging to torque is incredible

I'm a V-8 guy, and since recently I howned a 1983 RX-7. It's true a rotary engine can pruduce lot of hp and it's very easy and relativly cheap to upgreat the power in it. But lot of people are afraid by this technologie, very simple. So my answer is yes & no. Yes if it is properly done, cause It's difrent and powerfull. (I think about the red Miata with a 302 swap.I saw this car last summer in some difrent car show, Nice :bigup: ). But in a other hand, a rex shud stay a rex with the rotary engine. I prefer a Miata with a rotary swap.

Mais moi jsuis plus du genre a mettre des rotary dans dautre char! J'aimerais ca un jour mettre un 13bT dans une miata ou peut-etre dans une 240sx...

Anyway, mettre des v8 dans un rx7 cest dénaturé la voiture, apres ca cest juste un char comme les autres... Un char qui a une bonne tenu de route, mais qui a perdu toute son interet.

On va s'en tenir a ca pour pas trop épicer le sujet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back