About a rear seat enhancement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeOmAn_R

Legacy Member
i wanted to know what everyone do with their back seat i wanted to do something original in the middle of the seats since i only have 2 place in the rear so what should i make?? keep out the section and have a looks on my subs in my trunk... but the details is that the subs are on the other way so we will see them in back but maybe i can make it to see the amps??? that will be good dont you think?? Anyway if anyone had do something like this please post pics of it I want my 2 rear seat unable anyone can help me out??? With pics please...

Last edited:
Okay what car is this for?..

Also could you give aclearer description of what your trying to do here..our original post is kinda confusing...

Ok first my car i a toyota paseo 1993 and i want to install a sub there... i already have my sub its an kicker L5 10'! What i want to do is place the sub in the middle and keep out the middle section of my seats so i could install my sub and put their some fiberglass under and upper of it to see in the trunk for my future amps and all! And some neon too...

i paid 152 us :D that was a great deal i have contacts on us so if you want one a that price just tell me it will be shipped to your doors for extra money... dont know the extra charges for now but if you are interrested we can talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back