ever driven a MX5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetta_Mk2

mazda_mx5.gif

After driving one of these, i can tell you that it's one of the most under-rated cars on the market today. I always thought to myself that the designers of this car had cute women in mind when they did the first sketches. I admit that i still enjoy cute woment in Miata's :laugh: but i don't see the car the way i used to anymore.

Roadster: 4-wheel motorcycle.

The first roadsters were designed in order to let the CAR driver feel as free as the BIKE rider. That definition isn't as true as it once was, OR i just didn't have the right car to feel that. Not to mention that in this cold, i'm glad it was a car and not a bike.

It still felt funny, knowing that these people are watching a MAN of my size enter this car and drive it. I was almost shy to let them know how i felt about my ride. If you drive one of these and have half the fun i had, don't even try it with the poker face.

Before you bash a certain car...
Before you asume stuff on the driver...
Get out and drive it.

the car is not *fag* only you are for thinking it could be.
I seriously think this little car could (with mods) be a very serious contender for the crown currently worn by the mighty S13... or at least in the cold, i have yet to drive one of these on hot AND dry asphalt.

post your opinion

One of my dad's neighbors has a new Mazdaspeed one... damn nice, right out of the box. I didn't take it for a spin though.

It still looks like a chick's car. LOL... ;)

i never took one for a spin but my dad had one and MAN that car is fun. I dont think it looks as a chick car either. i personally like the styling . And do i want one? hell yeah!!!

Great platform, just needs a serious makeover.

There are many cars that are underrated because of they queery looks.

this car really has some drifting potential , the new miata speed comes with a turbo right out of the box, or the old one can be slaped with a b6 and after get turbo'ed .
light, small, powerfull, cute :blush: what else do you need ? :bigup:

Miata MAZDASPEED.. tres belle voiture.. :bow:

Est-ce que le LSD vien avec la MX5 Miata MAZDASPEED ..??? :dunno:

don't get me wrong, i still don't like it's shape, but it really is a fun car.
I can only imagine severly modded...

we testdrove one at st eustache, the car has some potential, but for a Mazdaspeed, its dead slow, i beat it with my single cam KA on the straight away, i was shocked! other than that, its good to start off, but nothing special, a corolla gts will do circles around this car

Silvia S13 said:
we testdrove one at st eustache, the car has some potential, but for a Mazdaspeed, its dead slow, i beat it with my single cam KA on the straight away, i was shocked! other than that, its good to start off, but nothing special, a corolla gts will do circles around this car
The quy was a "shitty" driver!!!!

I think what people are trying to say about this car is that it's a DRIVER's car. In other words, It handles great and feels perfect in your hands on every turn. Haig, you can show us the nitrous because your shit can is too fast. Single cam KA's have a hard time keeping up with Z24's so you've got something up your sleeve jerkoff. :thefinger

Silvia S13 said:
HAHHAH!!!!!!! what are u saying, the guy driving the mazdaspeed was marco, and hes the best driver i know!!!! *banghead*
Alright already, Stop sucking Marco's dick cause I'm gonna puke *fag* :squintfin

It needs more power

my friend have one, and he hav been planing on adding a s/c this summer.... he got tired of downshifting 2 gears to be able to pass someone on the highway...

the car is awesome (if you are able to fit inside) but it definitly needs more power

AUTOMOTION said:
I think what people are trying to say about this car is that it's a DRIVER's car. In other words, It handles great and feels perfect in your hands on every turn. Haig, you can show us the nitrous because your shit can is too fast. Single cam KA's have a hard time keeping up with Z24's so you've got something up your sleeve jerkoff. :thefinger
how bout i OWN your sunfire 3.1 v6 ass tonight on maissoneuve :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back