Mr2/Toyota MEET - Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow-Mr2-T

Legacy Member
Is anyone interested in a Toyota/Mr2 meet? Most cars will be stored in a few weeks, so not much time is left. We can meet downtown and drive to DDO just like we did last year (We got 7 mr2's, a turbo del sol, prelude, mustang, and an rx-7, and dune buggy....this was not a planned event.)
If anyone is interested we can set something up for next weekend Sun, Oct 6th around 12:30 in the afternoon. Please reply with your name, make and model if we can count you in.

Last edited:
All are welcome. During the drive, the cars will be driving by make, but that's about it. If you have room, please also contact people who do not have a 2 and would like to attend.

Alos I saw a forest green 91 mr2 in downtown traffic around concordia, If you are out there let us know.

OK, I got a "Yes" from another 93T mr2, a fast one with NOS- so well be a few (5-6) mr2's.
James, are you in? If anyone has his email/Tel please call him.

Funny thing...After Teal, yellow is the least common color. I had no idea this was the case, and went to Alabama for an mr2 meet. 100's of mr2's where there but only 3 where yellow including mine...In montreal it seems like most mr2's are yellow (james, costa, ellery, myself and a few other I've seen downtown).

See you sunday afternoon!

P.S. James spotted me on cresent last night and we went mr2 crusin, he will also be there sunday...

Last edited:
THIS Sunday?

Will not be there...

My car will be ready to take the road only Tuesday... Sorry.. NExt Time Maybe...

Mike, unfortunatley we don't have many sundays left, but feel free to come join us with another car...or ask anoyone with 2 owner if they need a navigator.

P.S. I wil post more details about where and when later tonight.

Mr2 Meet Details

Update:

Another supercharged MK1 is joining us on Sunday. Looks like it will rain for the first part of the weekend but Sunday looks great!

Details:

12:30 - Meet on Crescent between Sherbrooke and De Maisoneuve (Closer to Sherbrooke) right across the Holt Renfrew building.

1:30 – Leave for downtown drive, go down St.Catherine, up St.Laurent,

2:00 – Head towards DDO via the 40 Ouest. Stop at the Dairy Queen parking lot, off the St.Jean (Nord) exit.

2:30 – Show and Shine at DDO

Note: Please gas up before arriving. If you have a short range radio please bring it, it will make communication easier, any radio shack would have a 14 channel unit. We will be using channel 2. Try to stay in a single file downtown, and close to the 2 in front of you as traffic is heavy there. Also please keep speeds under 200 KM/H on the 40 ;) Dozens of MR2’s have a way of attracting you know who.

My cell is 514-569-3932 if you need to reach me.

someone sent me a PM about the meet. I dont really have a Supra, just an RC Supra!:bigup: Where's the meet though? I might come with the RC.:bigup:

JF

edit: The Meet is at Dairy Queen? That's right next to my house. Ill be there.

:bigup:

Last edited:
Update: Another 3 mr2's (not members of this board yet) have joined in the last 24 hours.

Help...what is an RC Supra? (race car?) Feel free to meet up with us on Crescent, or dairy queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back