biggest **** up while drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

what was your most embarsing moment while drifting?
share your stories :bigup:

Last edited:
It was last autumn...

Cold surface + alot of humidity = slippery roads. ( I did not think of that then...)

High speed drift in a very tight road, ass whips out faster than lightning, hits the median (boulevard) HARD, knocks it back the other side and hits the high sidewalk VERY F*CKIN' HARD.

Result = 2 Finished mags, 2 scraped ones, very screwed up alignement and my diff was moved about 12 inches to the left :p

vla deux semaines.. je roule sur une petite rue qui croise un boulevard a 6 voies avec une lumiere...

neige partout, ma lumiere est verte, j'veux tourner a droite sur le boul. .. Donc j'casse le cahr en pendule, j'me pointe sur le boulevard en slide pis j'slide ca un ti bout en crossant l'gaz en 2 ...

Recupere, regarde dans mon miroire... premiere position dans voie de gauche : une belle popo qui a TOUTE vu mon "spectacle" .... DO'H

Mine wasnt really a drift but i was leaving the cepsum after tiestos concert, and well it snowed like hell, and i had to drive my chicks friend home and was going down edouard mon petit and shes like ur going the wrong way its the other way, so, i pulled the hbrake and did a nice 180 with my summer tires(lolol) and since i didnt clean the back window or much of the snow off my car, i didnt notice there was a cop right behind me...and as soon as i did my 180 he pulled right up to me and hes like..nice manouver, but u didnt put any flasher LOL. and i just told him that i was tired and wanted to take my friends home and it was late, and he told me just to clean the snow off my car and clear the windows, he was chill!

940T said:
Result = 2 Finished mags, 2 scraped ones, very screwed up alignement and my diff was moved about 12 inches to the left :p

I was in my friend mx-5 two years ago. He did a nice long drift on crémazie (right before the papineau exit). We slide too much, hit the concrete siewalk.

results: 1 mags destroyed, and alot of problems in the next years (all fixed now)

SRT-What? said:
I was in my friend mx-5 two years ago. He did a nice long drift on crémazie (right before the papineau exit). We slide too much, hit the concrete siewalk.

results: 1 mags destroyed, and alot of problems in the next years (all fixed now)
Thats what happens when domestic guys start drifting, bada-BOOM!

^^ tell that to the guy drifting a gto in D1 ( I think) ...

moi j'ai deja fait un tete a queue avec ma golf....ca fesait 3-4 semaines que je l"avais pis il pleuvait (en été) y'avais une bellle curve en U pis j'ai rentrer dedans trop vite. rien arriver a moi ni au char...:) jeunesse :rolleyes: lol

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
^^ tell that to the guy drifting a gto in D1 ( I think) ...

moi j'ai deja fait un tete a queue avec ma golf....ca fesait 3-4 semaines que je l"avais pis il pleuvait (en été) y'avais une bellle curve en U pis j'ai rentrer dedans trop vite. rien arriver a moi ni au char...:) jeunesse :rolleyes: lol

Rhys Millen is not a domestic guy, he drives one because hes sponsored by GM. Him and his dad tune Nissans mostly.

FunkCaptain said:
Rhys Millen is not a domestic guy, he drives one because hes sponsored by GM. Him and his dad tune Nissans mostly.
this kid knows how to drift, the setup of the gto was horrible, he ****ed up the steering, and theyre still fixing it

last summer, high speed drift attemp in a hard 90 deg corner (too much high speed)
the entry was ok then the drift sweep back ok but then a dusted spot on the road change my drift angle for a more aggresive one, after the dusted spot tire start to recover traction......doh
conclusion i hit the curb at 90kmh whit the car sideway , amazingly i just have a damaged rim and a shredded tire.... thank to the very high profile tire and truck ride height :)

krackhead said:
last summer, high speed drift attemp in a hard 90 deg corner (too much high speed)
the entry was ok then the drift sweep back ok but then a dusted spot on the road change my drift angle for a more aggresive one, after the dusted spot tire start to recover traction......doh
conclusion i hit the curb at 90kmh whit the car sideway , amazingly i just have a damaged rim and a shredded tire.... thank to the very high profile tire and truck ride height :)

<what's your car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back