Nissan 240SX Hatch/Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziboy

Quel est la différence entre ses deux voitures a par le côté esthétique ? Est-ce que la version coupe est mieux concu pour la drift ou il n'a aucune différence ?

Il n'y a pas un char "conçu pour la drift"...

Si elle est hatchback ça veux dire qu'il y a pour 100lbs se brackets et de renfort pour lever la vitre arrière.

Si t'as besoin de traction: Hatchback
Si t'as moins besoin de traction: Coupe

SRT-What? said:

Si elle est hatchback ça veux dire qu'il y a pour 100lbs se brackets et de renfort pour lever la vitre arrière.

ishhh, chu pas sur de dsa moi

SRT-What? said:

ya juste 2 braket pour soutenir le hatch :p

la plus grosse dirrerence jte dirais c juste la regidité de la voiture.. la coupe est plus rigide que la hatch

For esthetiques everything is wrong with the damn fastback.

-Rocker panels rust through
-Floor rust through
-and the hatch rusts all around the OEM Spoiler :cry:

as far as cosmetics go woth the FASTBACK itd nothin but problems and excess money $$$$$ spending :(

Can tell you much on drifting a coupe never was givin the oppertunity :cry:
just my 2 cents

The coupe is lighter and more rigid in construction. Mechanically it is almost identical. Aero and body panels are more easily sourced from a fastback since so few coupes were produced.

Actually I own a 240SX coupe but I don't know why they are so rare...
Can you explain me why ?

ziboy said:
Actually I own a 240SX coupe but I don't know why they are so rare...
Can you explain me why ?

Because they produced more Hatch 240's for Canada than coupe's, I don't have the exact numbers but look on the streets, think how many times you see a hatch rather than a coupe of the same generation. I can tell you i've only seen a handful of coupe S13's and a sheit load of hatches.

D1champ said:
Because they produced more Hatch 240's for Canada than coupe's, I don't have the exact numbers but look on the streets, think how many times you see a hatch rather than a coupe of the same generation. I can tell you i've only seen a handful of coupe S13's and a sheit load of hatches.

ya, cause when they came out in '89 till '93 ('94 only convertible) they where ugly and more expensive then the hatch, think about this, in '89 a 240sx hatch in the midle of integra's, golf's, cavalier's, sunbird's.......the 240sx hatch look like a porche compare to the coupe witch just look like a integra with pop up's, dont need to know more why there's not alot of coupes! butom line is the coupe as a better rigid body in the back and they're lighter........oh and the head's up display! for the rest its the same shit......they all rust the same way!!!!! :bigup:

But you guys think the coupe is ugly in 2004 or it's something really rare with alot of potential ?

Personnally, the back for me looks bad ass with large tire..

alexc5.jpg

alex2.jpg

alexc2.jpg

ziboy said:
But you guys think the coupe is ugly in 2004 or it's something really rare with alot of potential ?

Personnally, the back for me looks bad ass with large tire..

no coupe's ain't ugly its just people now like it more cause its rare! It has, as much potential as the hatch! accualy there's a preference of the hatch over the coupe for drifting... forgot why, i think its cause the coupe understeers more due the weight distrubution, the coupe is less well balance...anyway they both drift fine to me! :bigup:

1ST CAR NISSAN SILVIA 89
-SILVIA FRONT END CONVERSION.
-FULL BODYKIT
-5SPEED
-FRESH PAINT CHARCOAL GREY
-95 KA SWAP
-CAR HAS 140KM
-MINT NO RUST-FLOORA-1
-18INC RIMS
-KICKERS SOUND
-CAR IS LOWER 2INC
ALL IN ALL THE CAR IS CLEAR
IM ASKING FOR 10,000$ OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER CAR .
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472546

472546_3_full.jpg

472546_7_full.jpg

2ND CAR
NISSAN 240 SX 92 LE COUPE
-BLACK
-LEATHER SEAT
-210KM
-AUTOMATIC
-SUNROOF
-NO RUST EXCEPT THE FLOOR BUT IS BEEN COVER
-ALL ELECTRIC WORKS WINDOW POWER
-STOCK 15INC RIMS

THIS ONE IM ASKING FOR 2500$ or 3500$ with 5speed swap.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472546/2

472546_30_full.jpg

472546_28_full.jpg

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147851

nismodorifto said:
1ST CAR NISSAN SILVIA 89

Actually, it's the first Silvia Converted 240SX. You know who has the first Silvia around here...but i'm not going to name names :D :laugh:

Nonetheless, it's a sweet ass coupe. I'm partial to the hatch because of ease of hauling extra shit around...a coupe has less storage capacity. If you have only 1 car and your going to pickup big parts like bumpers & such i'd rather have a hatch to load it into.

Bottom line, the 240SX of any year is a bad ass mofo! :bigup: :bigup:

nismodorifto said:
ah theres one that you havent seen, and that person im talking about is selling the car.

I'm sorry but my thread isn't a pub for your friend car's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back