NISMO 2 WAY LSD for those drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvia S13

Legacy Member
I had purshaced a Nismo 2 way lsd in october and now that i have a Kaaz, im selling my Nismo 2 way. i bought it off Fresh alloy, the guy came down from Ontario and brought me the whole rear subframe, he had the bills and showed me he used if for aprox. 2000 kms, did the proper break-in, and used the suggested Nismo lsd oil. he had sold his whole setup and had this for sale for 800$. i would like to cover my costs but i want 750$ FIRM. it is in excellent condition, and the clutchs have no wear. its a 8 disc clutch type Mechanical lsd and its a must for all those who want to upgrade their skill and step up to a higher level in drifting. ever wondered how marco gets so sideways on turn entrys and im forcing myself with the clutch kick? 2 way LSD is the reason.... :bigup:

This diff is the shit to get if you realy into drifting, its a must.......more smoke at the wheels, better angle, more controle and the most important one..... it's easier to drift. I can't believe you guy's ain't fighting for it, don't miss this chance *tu*

justincredible said:
will it fit on S14?

For sure you can make it fit, you have the whole rear sub-frame...but I might take it, so hurry up if you want it. (I don't have the money for now)

its ok you can have it i was just asking for general knowlege i will get one eventually but not now no $$$ for that right now other upgrades comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back