Need help from you FORD guys part 2 (RE: T5 tranny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

940T

I need a T5 Transmission from a 5.0 V8

List edited, just need The tranny for now.

look to spend around 1k at least, and you might have to rebuild it. i looked for one intensively last summer, don;t look around here look in the states because people in quebec who have t5's think they are made out of solid gold.

940T said:
How much ?

$900 b/o US, have receipt for $1250 US for it and it has only about 1500-3000 miles on it or less. He wants to sell the car or sell some parts. It is a nice tranny and is a T-5 Z which is the best T-5 you can buy.

I may have one for sale in a few months, I am rebuilding one..but have not had time to do it yet. I bought a complete 88 5.0 car I may part out.

Ok, I'm not ready to pay 900 for the T5... I'm not saying it's not worth it I'm just saying I need a cheaper one. This is a very complicated project and I need many other parts. Thx anyways.

And for you'res in a few months well I dunno we will see, might have one by then might not.

Thx *tu*

I had a 2.3 tranny but sold that already..might be able to find one of those...gonna be hard to find a decent used 5.0 T-5.

well i'm heading out that way this weekend, i'll ask around and let you know, the only one i have is sitting in my smashed lx in the backyard, and it's not going anywhere till atleast the spring.

and when i said how fast i ment do you need it rush, like a buddys car/truck is sitting on blocks waiting for one..

No it's not rush, I'd say priority :p And it's for me. No I don't own a domestic and if I tell you what I'm going to do with it you won't belive me so I'll keep it top secret :p

p.s. Thanks for the help *tu*

now my imagination is running away from me with thoughts of what in the world you could be comming up with. i love frankinstiens cars. i'v had a few of my own.

I'm also going to have mustang SVO browntop injectors...

Might be putting a FORD RACING sticker on :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back