My 944T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmanvr6

Legacy Member
Here's a profile of my 1988 Porsche 944T.
I bought it in may 2002 and it was completely stock.
-88 944t
-135 000 miles

modifications:
-Steve R chips
-Greddy profec b boost controller (15.5 psi up from 11psi stock)
-Apexi twin chamber blow off valve
-custom built exhaust by L-Sport : 3” mandrel bent stainless exhaust w/highflow cat. Leading to a 3” s/s Sebring exhaust.
-stock wastegate dumping to atmosphere.
-custom gauge panel powder coated by me w/Autometre carbon fibre boost and a modified (0.75v to 0.95V calibrated) Air/Fuel ratio gauge.

Wheels
Front: 17x8 BBS Moda’s w/ 225/45/17 kumho supra 712
Rear: 17x9 BBS Moda’s w/ 255/40/17 Kumho supra 712

Suspension: Koni adjustable Turbo S shocks and the rest is stock.

more to come...i've only had the car a few month's

No dyno # yet,but i will be dynoing before the winter.

Future plans:
-Custom hybrid turbo, programmable MAP sensor conversion, bigger injectors, Tial wastegate (it’s bolt-on on a 944T)…..

http://www.p-caronline.com/directory/edman951/

man your car is simply amazing :eek: :eek:
one day one day i'll got mine too:bigup:
what are u expecting in ¼ mile?

Nice ride man, looks sweet!! Porsche's are too sweet man!!!

Thanks... :)
As for 1/4m times i think i run about 13.65 considering people i have raced and since they have time slips to prove their times, i figure it runs about that.
But running on the strip is not the best place for this car.
These car are made to run on the race track.
:D
944tsidefront11492x1000.jpg

944tfront1_1493x1000.jpg

interior1492x1000.jpg

944trear11492x1000.jpg

Hey Eric, Alex had told me about your Porsche, but I had no Idea it was that clean.
Gorgeous Porsche! Lookin' good!
You know what they say eh?................."Porscha, there is no substitute"

Congrats on the new purchase :bigup:

Nick, the car looks alot cleaner in the pics then in reall life,the paint is original and still shines nice but i have many stratchs too.

The handling is amazing!! o can drift it a bit even to i don't have a limitedslip diff. Did you know that a 944T out handels a 911T. :D

As for the price, i got a amazing deal. Most 944T go for about 17000$ but this one was going for 15000$, When i was looking at it the owner did not want me to leave with out making an offer, so i offered him 13000$cash. And since he needed the money baddly.... He said ok....
When i got it inspected the mecanic asked me the price i paid and when i told him 13000$ he freackout and said he was thinking i paid 17000$. Its a very solide car and when well maintained it can last forerver...

No more front wheel drive VW wanna be sports car.... now its the realthing....
:D

i love porsches

You know, I love porsches.......But, I never really liked the 944, until my ex took me for a ride at high speeds in his chipped 944turbo.....Boy, after that I was in love....I must say, your ride is sweet...Wish it was mine :D

Really clean car, I always thought 944's look amazing. Especially black or dark grey.

You wheels are nice but I still think 944's look best with the stock Fuchs wheels. Such a classic look.

Can you buy 924 Carrera GT headlight conversions for those? Now that would be crazy.

Last edited:
BuMp 4 a SwEeT rIdE, love the color and love the turbo...

$13,000 with 216,000km on a porsche...Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
wow.....simply beautifull.........it's added to my favorite cars from montrealracing members list! :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back