Subaru 2.5 RS Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_Mx-3

Does anyone have one of these?
I'm looking for some nice pics of them, I want one in April, I want to know if they are a good buy. Basically its the 2.5 with sunroof, sport seats, wing, skirts, STI front grill, MOMO sterring wheel..........

I also not sure what color to get. Its a toss up between
Silver
Dark Silver
Black
White

Discuss.............

i have one and it's so nice to drive it!! i had 3 2.5rs with no sport package and 1 2.5 rs sport. come and see it, i'll let you drive it! :D

oh, btw, i sell subarus! :bigup:

blue_neon said:
i have one and it's so nice to drive it!! i had 3 2.5rs with no sport package and 1 2.5 rs sport. come and see it, i'll let you drive it! :D

oh, btw, i sell subarus! :bigup:

********EDIT***********
I just read the whole post...sorry

Whats the diff between the sport and non-sport one ????

the 2.5 rs sport get a electric sun roof, momo steering wheel, recaro rally type seats, in-dash 6 cd changer, better sound system, side skirts, wrx wing, sti fog light covers. all the other things come with the 2.5 rs too :bigup:

To make a story short, in 2002-2003 they had the impreza RS sedan and TS wagon. The RS had all the same option than the WRX except for brakes and susp and engine. It had a tag price of 28 000$. People figure out that they could buy the TS wagon which came full equiped for 22 000$. pretty similar to the RS except for wheels, seat and extra stuff like momo garnement. The reality is that they did not sold too much RS. So what the did is they took out all the extra stuff of RS in 2004 and rebaged it TS sedan and TS wagon. So no more fancy momo stuff but kept the wrx wheels and a Price tag of 23000 for the sedan and 22.500 for the wagon. In 2005 Subaru realised that loosing the badge RS was a poor marketing choice so the rebage the Subaru RS sedans and RS wagon. And they added the sport package.

So in my opinion the sport package is not worth it. With the base RS you get power window/doors, remote entry, A/C, cruise control, ABS, AWD, heating mirrors. 16 inch mags, 4 disk brake. and a shitty cd/am/fm stereo.

If you like the look maybee the sport package is worth it for you but it wont bring anything more to the vehicule. At 23 000$ I think the RS is one of the best vehicule you can buy, but for 28 000$ (or what ever more the sport package) I think there is a bunch of other vehicule that might offer more.

By the way all suby sounds system are crappy even the upgraded one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back