WTB: e30 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudaemonic

Hi guys

I need the following for an E30:

- driver-side fender (no rust or dings)
- 89-91 plastic bumper (including fiberglass rebar and bumper shocks)
- 89-91 metal valence with, if available, OEM fogs and iS lip
- premium sound system tweeter pods
- driver-side undertray (the one between the dash and firewall)
- center console (both parts) for 2 door/electric window/heated seats car
- dashboard
- Non A/C climate control faceplate
- maplight rearview mirror

PM me if you have anything. All have to be in perfect condition, you don't restore a car with broken parts!

Merci les gars!

Thanks

i dont quite agree with what you said, for instance, the 'is' front ardam/lip you need, unless you call bmw laval and order the whole set new, you have rare chances of finding this item in mint condition..it's the first thing that faces the road...nevertheless, i have a spare "is" front spoiler without fogs, but includes wiring and temperature sensor. 150$ and it's yours. It is slightly cracked and original red.

Norton said:
i dont quite agree with what you said, for instance, the 'is' front ardam/lip you need, unless you call bmw laval and order the whole set new, you have rare chances of finding this item in mint condition..it's the first thing that faces the road...nevertheless, i have a spare "is" front spoiler without fogs, but includes wiring and temperature sensor. 150$ and it's yours. It is slightly cracked and original red.

There is a difference between the lip and the valence. Only the lip was different between 'i' cars and "iS' cars. I guess what you call your "("is" front spoiler without fogs)" is the two parts, since the valence has the fogs, not the lip. I'm still very much interested, and would like to see pics if you have some.

I agree with you: these parts are hard to get. And I didn't even put my most sought after part: BLACK carpet, only available in E30 M3's.... I tried Ebay and some american E30 forums, but shipping is WAY too expensive. I hope someday my luck will come!

Thanks guys, and Norton, check your PM's

The lip is the same as the one fallowing, just red, and one of the center lower part is cracked in the middle, but i don't think it will fit, since my lip is for the earlier model's of 325'S, from 05/1987 till early 88.

IMGP0049.jpg

It looks like this once installed:

contest3.jpg

Again, i don't think it will fit your car, hit me back if there is anything fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back