FS: B&M shifters, autometer, other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

I've got 2 B&M shifters for sale.
1 B&M Megashifter, just the shifter and knob. I don't have the cover or cable. I do have a few adapters for different tannys $ 50
1 B&M Quicksilver shifter. Everything is there but the cable $75

I've also got a ton of 4an braded line, 6an teflon line and a few pieces of bigger bradied line (coolant lines)

Autometer Pro Comp II Memory Tach 5" asking $100 OBO
Autometer Quick Lite with MSD RPM module (with 4000 RPM series chips) $60 OBO
GM Performance Parts 12 bolt car diff cover NIB $30 OBO
GT Grant Challenger wheel $25

GM 12 bolt truck 3.73 gears used $50

Got a lot more parts, will post as I clean out the shop

All parts are out of race cars, they all still work perfect, but are a little dusty.

Last edited:
Lots of interesting stuff for sale. I will have to find out how much a cable cost for the Quicksilver (looking for shifter for Monte Carlo). I would like to know if the tach is a pedestal mount or an in dash tach. Also, does the steering wheel come with the steering boss?

Thanks in advance.

The wheel is 4 spoke Challenger series. I'm pritty sure that I have a GM hub (s-10 truck and others) and I might have another also, but will have to look.
The Tach is Part # 6809 and is pedestal mount.
I'm pritty sure that a cable is around $40-60 (off the top of my head)

Hey man, don't worry you haven't lost my interest. I'll send you a private message soon. I am interested in purchasing the Quicksilver shifter, the Grant Challenger GT steering wheel (if it is still available) and if possible, a steering adapter for GM.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back