familia gtr

Legacy Member
1990 eagle talon tsi for sale,
leather interior (tan)
new clutch (12/01)
complete tune up wires,plugs.air/fuel filtre. oil change ,pcv
new brake pads,
cross drilled rotors front(rusted from sitting) not so bad
needs front bumper,(broken) and small crack in wind shield)
turbo redone 16g
1992 engine (bought with new engine)
car needs somr TLC but runs great,
asking $2800.00
call me 953-2461 (phill) 514
dr.phill@philsmail.com

nick what car is that, is that the one you bought for winter,
and come by and look at my car, it s phill@grandmotors

Hey Phil, what's up!!!!!! I didn't know it was you. Yeah it's the black z-24 I bought a few months ago. I'll pass by and show it to you. The car runs really well, but if your talon isn't in too banged up I'd consider it. Oh yeah..........I meant to ask you, who jetta VR6 is that in front of your shop, is it for sale?

Would you be willing to trade for my 91 Integra RS??? How many km on the car or the engine? I'm interested and I would be willing to take it as fast as you would want. Email me if your interested: Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca
My Integra is in great running condition but I would love to have a 4 x 4 Talon to play with in winter and like you said, can't beat turbo right??? If you want more info on my car just email me also.

ok well come by and let me see what you integra looks like.
and tell me a lill about it
where are you located?
im in dollard des ormeaux

hey!1 white, you can call me @ 514-953-2461 (phill)
you can see the car its parked at my work
1105 hyman
ddo its in the parking, its .7 klm east of sources nord
call me for detalis

OK well my teg is a 91 with no options and it's a RS so it's a stipper. It's manual and the following as been changed: battery, rad, axles, exhaust, suspension and all these parts are stock because this is my winter car (I have a nice motorcyle for summer) and it has winter tires on it brand new (Toyo Observes). It as a couple of rust spots but nothing major and the quarters are nice and rust free. The bottom of the door is a little rusted (drivers side) and there's a little corner of the hatch that's also rusted but the rest is real clean. It's red and has original paint on it and still looks decent. There's nothing wrong with the car and it still runs perfect. It need brakes and a ball joint and that's it. I have your number and I'll try to call you for more info. I might be able to come and see it on Friday or something. So does your Talon have any rust?? Anything wrong with it??? Is the bumper in pieces or just cracked? My number is (450) 671-3892 and my name is Hugo. I live on the south shore. Don't call after 9 pm because I work nights so I go to bed early.

Hey guys I'm interested in either one of those cars. cash or trade.

mind if I call or has a deal been worked out?

You mean your interested in my Integra or just the talon?? I want the Talon so if the guy takes your Cav in a trade then trade me the talon for my teg, I really don't care as lond as I end up with the Talon. There's no deal done yet but I'm going to go see the car tomorrow if I can reach the guy. What year is your Cavalier (more info)?? Did you see the talon? Does it look clean or rusted out? If you want to call me my number is (450) 671-3892 but don't call after 9 pm because I work nights and go to bed early. My real name is Hugo.

I would go for either, but i wuld like to get my hands on your Teg. as for my car, it's a 1991 with a 3.1 six. I have the larger throtle body, its lowered has an exhaust and a chip. it has very little rust. its got a bit on the quater on the drivers side. a hole migh be starting soon,the sun roof is starting to rust(not leaking). other than that the car is rust free. the Paint isn't the best, but nothing a buff can't fix. She does have over 300,000kms on the clock, but runs like shes new. I won't lie to you I've raced the car. I've run a mid fifteen on street tires. the car is black.

I won't be able to call you before Monday. I'm preoccupied untill Monay(friends wedding) but I'll try to call either of you durring the weekend. I haven't seen the Talon, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it.

you said that there is some rust on the Teg. thats all good. does the car have any mods one to it, Like JMD lights?? what is the milage on the Teg?
my name is Chris. you can contact me at 514-863-1076 if I don't get in touch with you befpre Monday.

Mind if I...

Hey WhiteZomby,

Mind if I borrow your headlights and taillights so I can finally pass inspection? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Yoda

Re: Mind if I...

NO but I could fix something else for you if you want. What's wrong with your headlights??? and backlights??? I don't mind doing that for you if it can help you out.

15seccavi, I'm not going to trade state up for your car because i figure it's on it's last leg but whe can work something out if you want. My car is totally stock because it is my winter car so no mods. I do have a lowered suspension that I put on every summer (back with the stock suspenson when the snow comes because it's real low in summer) and some 93 GSR mags but that's it, no other mods. I do drive it in summer it's just that most of the time I use to drive my civic (91 civic with B16 swap that I sold last year) and ride my bike (98 GSX-R 750) so it was rarely taken out in summer but I always lower and put mags on all my car. I did also take the Teg to Napierville but only once and I hit a 15.52 with it and 88 or 89 I don't remember. The only mods at that time where removed air filter and power strearing strap so the engine is still real strong. I'll wait for your call.

Re: Mind if I...

hey White, I can understand you heistation concerning my car. but don't let the milage fool you. its still real strong. I took a look at the Talon yesterday, its ok. The bumper is almost non existant there is some rust, and body panels are missing. I didn't have a chance to talk to Phil, I'm sure there isn't a problem with the car.

If we were to trade cars + cash, how much are you looking to get. How much is a ball joint on a teg like that? I'll try to call on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back