Qui est le meilleur D1 driver???

Status
Not open for further replies.
9twalker said:
Qui est le meilleur et qui vas gagner le prochain D1 champ???
(lequel penser vous)

Giah Najdanak :p

C'est trop dur a juger, mais j'pense peut etre Immamura (apex'i fd3s) ou Top Secret jme rapelle pas du nom du driver! Etk ca promais car il ya tellment de changement de voitures, setup, nouvelles equipes, noveau drivers.....

Nomuken is the current D1 Champion in Japan. As far as the US version I have no clue. I know Taniguchi in the HKS S15 won round 3 of the US D1 series.

krackhead said:
agree whit justin kazama rocks but nomuken is a very good contender

stop smokin' rocks, nomuken ownz kazama. Never underestimate the little guy, they don't call him "smoke king" for nutin :D

Ryuji Miki vas gagner(top secret) il se rent toujours loin comme Nomura.
je pense que cette année sa vas etre serer comme D1.
Mais jaimerais sa que Ken Maeda se rende loin aussi.
Sa serait cool de voir un hachi-Roku gagner aussi.

Its all about kAzAmA Baby been reppin him for awhile and it aint gonna stop now :bigup:

Next D1 hes gonna scoop up the title again :p

jai entendu dire que kazama conduirait pu la S15 verte de kei office sa serait un Mexicain asteur!!!

WTF jai vu sa sur club4ag.

HK_852 said:
Its all about kAzAmA Baby been reppin him for awhile and it aint gonna stop now :bigup:

Next D1 hes gonna scoop up the title again :p

Kazamas not even in the top 3. *td* I would say Nomuken or Taniguchi

RafSTar said:
Kazamas not even in the top 3. *td* I would say Nomuken or Taniguchi

Yep, Taniguchi is doing very well this year. They announced the S15 will be retired and replaced with a different car (which has yet to be disclosed). There will not be a next season for the HKS S15 Silvia :cry:

D1champ said:
Yep, Taniguchi is doing very well this year. They announced the S15 will be retired and replaced with a different car (which has yet to be disclosed). There will not be a next season for the HKS S15 Silvia :cry:

TOYOTA ALTEZZA is the car that HKS going to replace the S15............

AUTOMOTION said:
TOYOTA ALTEZZA is the car that HKS going to replace the S15............
yes and pretty amazing car might I add ! its on front page of Super Street Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back