Civic H22A for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

H22a motor (Prelude) , zex nitroous kit, 17 inch mags, skirt kit, wing, Tockiko shocks, Momo acc., Kamakazi
headers, etc.

asking $12000 neg. Call 812-7366 Ask for Remo.

ap28rem.jpg

How much nitrous are you running on the engine (hp shot) and what type of system is it (not brand but system), is it a yet or dry setup??? Did you do the swap yourself of somebody do it for you. What year engine and ecu are you running? What coils do you have on it? How much do you run on the 1/4 mile? I'm interested but need more details. Why are you selling it??? Where are you located?

It is a wet system 65 hp shot, and the coils are stock integra
the prelude engine is very tall and I wouldn't suggest lowering it. it runs low 14's on 17" rims.

The owner is not on the board which is why I posted it for him. Call him and ask him what you need.

This car runs low 14s without NOS.

Je savais pas que ZEx faisais des kit wet jpensais quils etaient tous dry!!! oh well ont apprend a tout les jours! :)

i might buy it
if u nego. the price a little bit

where dop u live ?

did u sell ur car yet? I'm intrested and wanna get some more info, whats ur email or telephone number??

@#%$ this car is soo clean
I would make one like it if I had the bling bling

J'aimerais savoir combien ca coute pour planter un H22 dans une civic avec le moteur, la transmission, installation,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back