Enjoy :bigup:

Teg.jpg

Teg2.jpg

Teg3.jpg

Teg4.jpg

Teg5.jpg

Teg6.jpg

Sc.jpg

dood your car's f'n nice. Gotta love DC's with no wing. Side skirts are a bit too large for such a clean car but still OK.

Lots of stuff on the car but it's still tasteful. You stopped just in time before it started to look goofy. Just one worry : is that an S2000 antenna or a cheapo Canadian Tire rubber one?

Shame you gotta put a front plate on it. A lot of guys in Cali put the plate in the grill where you don't see it as much

A suggestion : paint your muffler flat black, it'll make the back of the car look a lot cleaner. Also, will you compress your pictures? No need for a 640 x 480 pic to be 200K! Should be 40K

Last edited:
The car is beautifull, but when you look fast, it looks on rims....and I kinda like it !!

Nice Stlye, very clean:bigup: I'm also interested to hear the 1/4 mile times for a GSR with a JRSC. It must be pretty torquey!

thanks all, for the replies I will try to answer some of the questions...

I have dynoed at 201whp at @ 6psi 150Tq....
that will improve when I tune my car and add Rc 440cc' injectors hopefully soon :)
I went at the track but on my first run my throtle cable snapped :mad: will be hitting the track soon... :)

hmm lets see..
its a real S2000 antena which I installed myself

the muffler its a 5zigen muffler I like the sound its not TOO loud but very deep when going fast....but I going for a different look

not bad at all...

Not bad at all...congrats on not going for the fast and the furious style of wing! heheehh :D Seriously, your ride is pretty darn sweet :)

Originally posted by QuickSiR
200 whp and stock fuel pressure regulator?!

tu pouvais pas t'empecher hein;)

Edit: That is one sweet ride, i found the side skirts a bit too big thought...

Keep up the good work:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back