Opinons on licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIlover

Legacy Member
Guys I need a little advise.
I want my license soo badly but since they changed the rules the whole process is really long, espcially with our Montreal winters taking up most of the year. Anyways I'm thinking about going to another country to get my license. My father lives in Budapest Hungary and he just recently got his license there. I am thinking about travelling to visit him and get my license there next summer. Apparently it takes only 3 months there. I think it would be a good idea since I would get my license quicker, and also I can get tips and practice riding on his bike, simply b/c I have no body here who I know that rides. What do u all think? I also think that if you have a license from another country you can come here and it will be all alright and I could ride with it. The way I know this is b/c my cousin has a drivers license from Jordan and the SAAQ told him not to worry about changing it. I dont know though, maybe driver's license and bike's license wouldn't be the same in that sense.
Opinons plz.
Thanks
Karim

I was thinking of doing the same thing.
I already have my international licence from Bangladesh and I have a 6A learner's from Quebec. I'll have to call up CAA or SAAQ to know if I can ride with my inter. licence while i'm waiting to get my 6A.

By the way, my 7 months will be over my next 24 April, so, it's not that bad.

i went to a place near jean talon that offers courses indoors during the winter so that when snow is gone youll be able to take the test and have your licences by beginning of summer! the woman told me it would cost just under 600$ for the 9 hours theory and 22 on the bike(or wutever your sposed to do) If your as serious as i am in gettin a bike...

Technic Moto Montreal
7094 rue St-Hubert
(514)270-4416

My courses start end of october!:bigup:

Oh Yea!

you know as soon as i get my 6A, theres gonna be alot of cruisin to be done!:devil: :angry: :devil:
gonna get a cbr as soon as i get the licence!
MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back