slow 200sx turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoAsT

Legacy Member
napi_058.jpg

And please dont tell me that my head looks like it's sticking out of the sunroof, it's just the angle of camera and my seating position at that time!!

heyhey bo char roast
sont rare pis en plus ye clean :bigup:
est ce que tu t repris avec 89ssgti ??:D hihihihi!:D

Bonne journee la !!

Swiftman007

Originally posted by RoAsT

You'll have to put a rocket in your swift to compete me when I'm finished!!

a rocket? ehehe hhmmm....now there is something to try....just kidding :) you are gonna kick ass roast!

Originally posted by vwbitch

a rocket? ehehe hhmmm....now there is something to try....just kidding :) you are gonna kick ass roast!

I hope so.....the only problem is: Everything has to be changed. If I want a powerfull engine, I need a completely new fuel delivery, including piping, tank, pump (everything!!) Then, I need a new radiator, an oil cooler with remote oil filter, custom intercooler size, ic piping, completely new exhaust line, add some steel braided lines on top of that!!. Then, I'll be able to at least raise the boost on the engine I will swap, but the swap will need custom fitting. But I'll change the turbo to run more boost on that 8800rpm screamer. But All those things can't be done if I dont have a good suspension/braking. The suspension will be very hard to find because it's only sold in japan, but it's a full race/drift suspension, so it's expensive. Then: the braking. The only upgrade for me is the Z31 300zx or skyline. So why not go with the skyline (just to be able to say I have skyline parts on my car. But in order to do those brake swaps, I have to do a conversion from 4 to 5 lugs. Then, I'll have a car that can move, brake and turn. I'll need good seats to be well supported..........

At least the flat black paint job will cost no more than a bag of candies!! ( I can't say that about the wantabe's I want to get!!)

You can be shure that the project will be spread on 2 or 3 years!!

But that's only stage one for the engine. In order for the CA18DET to achieve 400-500 hp figures I'm looking for, I'll have to install a very cool but costly to tune standalone system...

Anyway, I think you get the point!!

Last edited:
Very nice ride man.. Where you trying to do what the Aliens do? Dude Busting up some Crop Circles... :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Yeah I get the idea....I had big ideas for my next car too....But $$$$ is a big problem. Et j'ai pas d'argent pour ça en ce moment.....So, it sucks.... But hey, if you can do it over 2 to 3 years, then you better show me it when you are done, it sounds like it is going to be the bomb! :D Bonne chance!

300 zx

En passant je sais pas si ca se fitterais pour toi mais sur lespac.com y'a un 300 ZX turbo a vendre 450$....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back