WTB: e36 suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
mecbain said:
Pm with what ever you have, stock m3 or an aftermarket.

Would you be interested in a set of H&R coils? My friend Georges at TC Automotive has a complete brand new/never-used set that came with the #54 racecar when we bought the shell from Camirand. We removed that set-up and installed Bilstein Grp_N and coil-overs instead.

Call him at 514 343.3776

Last edited:
PeteDatsun said:

Replyed back

Lee said:
Would you be interested in a set of H&R coils? My friend Georges at TC Automotive has a complete brand new/never-used set that came with the #54 racecar when we bought the shell from Camirand. We removed that set-up and installed Bilstein Grp_N and coil-overs instead.

Call him at 514 343.3776

I've send you a pm

Lee said:

Call him at 514 343.3776

damn next time I should better read what people wright I thought you were talking about the guy selling the coilovers, for the race coils they're too harsh and low for what I'm looking.

thanks anyway

mecbain said:
damn next time I should better read what people wright I thought you were talking about the guy selling the coilovers, for the race coils they're too harsh and low for what I'm looking.

thanks anyway

I was talking about standard size coils, not springs for coil-overs. Coil-overs is what we installed, which is why the H&R coils are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back