mustang 92 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

playboy racing

i have a 92 mustang for sale show room almost and it's full equiped and it's automatic 4.cyl with 8 plugs brand new paint job green forest original color everything original very nice car . asking 3500$

I laugh

I laugh at you... 4 cyl. mustang... My mom smoke you with her scooter

Re: I laugh

I heard that the 8 plugs seriously help fuel economy and allow for a better detonation. I foget where I read that though.

Re:

yeah maybe... but a 4 cyl. stang can't do anything good... v8 5 l. or 4.6 saleen that's the stuff... The car is so heavy, you need some power to make this pile of metal sheets move... and thats even more right with a 86 to 93 stang (all metal dude!), almost twice the weight of a civic.

the car

who give's a damn it's to sell and not to race with it's brand new painted and never ben outside yet with the paint and 4 cyl. cheap on gas too it's my friend car so i don't give a f*#$@

Re: the car

playboy, thats the only thing I don't like about this board, everyone on here only considers 'RACING' when they look to purchase a car. Just get used to it, but you never know, maybe someone sensible who needs a car might actually stop by.

the pics

sorry no pics available but it's just a normal mustang and with a brand new paint job on it and the interior is very clean also so thanks

Re: the pics

Yes and most idiots here only think you can swap an engine in a Honda. If I had some money right now I'd get it and swap a nice 351 in there. With the car so cheap with the new paint job, you could have nice mustang for dirt cheap and can build it up to be very fast (faster than a Honda or VW). Like the other guy said, most people look at cars just to race and not to drive to and from work with two kids in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back