My RX-7 in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

puma

Legacy Member
By the way, i don't know the guy, he just liked my car and the girls...

sorry for the VERY bad pics, shitty cam...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

haha man, i swear, she was not more than 4'8", with here 6" high shoes, she were shorter than my 5'1" girlfriend.

that was incredible but she looked so horny, she looked like she wanted to rip evey guy's cloth and... i think i'll stop there...

look at the guy with the yellow bag in the second pic, look at his face !!! hahaha priceless !!!

those are some hot chicks !! where was that ?

...oh and sweet ride !

Thats a sweet ass ride man, i would love to get a ride!!!!
Can you hook it up!!
:bigup: :bigup:

Oh and nice car too....
;)

haha, if only rx7 could bring girl like that... keep your civic guys, it is not worth it (not for the girl at east) ;)

question!

heil Alex t es-tu au courant quand jva avoir ma roue Rota Slipstream 15'' black. C est à cause que une de mes roues n etait pas la meme couleur que les 3 autres. Je te demande sa comme cela à cause tu travailles là....ou tu travaillais....!! Car la sa fai tun tit bout!

donne moi des news!

Merci

Al3x_ ;)

hmm ouin, je me souvins que Marc m'en avais parlé, je ne me souviens plus ce qu'il m'a dit par contre.

notre &?$"/? de fournisseur, on a toutes les misères du monde, tu t'imagine même pas.

je vais essayé d'aller le vois cete semaine et je t'en donne des nouvelles.

en fait, je ne travaille plus pour l'instant puisqu'il est retombé sur l'horaire d'hiver.

the car is awesome, but i hate chicks, so i will not be commenting on those! :D but seriously, nice car man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back