Pimp my ride, 240sx edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouais je lé vue cette episode la

le char fesait dur en sacrement avant qui le rentre au garage. yavait plus de pieces détaché a l'interieur de l'habitacle du char que sous le hood.

Je pense qui on pas modifier rien sur la mecanique excepter le drop de suspension pis l'exhaust ... mais chu pas sur.

Il on prit modele sur un des char de Need For speed Undergroud 2 parceque le gars tripe sur ce jeux la.

Wow la 240sx de mes reves lol ! k chacun ses gouts :laugh:

Un trucs je trouve cool qui on fait sa . sa fait une 240sx de plus sur les route et qui n'est pas mort par le cancer ... la rouilltro Aigu ....

i like colored rims, its the new wave, did you see the new Konig Kolors in yellow and orange, im thinking about those for my celica!

vomit.jpg

C'est quoi le caliss de rapport de poster cette criss de poubelle la dans la section de drift ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Criss de marde delete ton thread , ca pas rapport ici ca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck I just saw you're english... Translation:

WHAT THE F*CK does this pieces of shit have to do with the drifting section ???????????????????????????????????

Delete this f*cking gay thread, this garbage has no bussiness here :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

have you notice how WEST COAST CUSTOM guys have no taste at all
thing tv program should have called 'RICE MY RIDE' or 'MOD IT UNTILL I PUKE'
if they done shit like that to my car i probably smashe the face of xibit whit a 2x4
or put fire to the car right in the garage

krackhead said:
have you notice how WEST COAST CUSTOM guys have no taste at all
thing tv program should have called 'RICE MY RIDE' or 'MOD IT UNTILL I PUKE'
if they done shit like that to my car i probably smashe the face of xibit whit a 2x4
or put fire to the car right in the garage

I don't think so, those gunhappy yanks would turn your body into swiss cheese with all the heat these boys probably pak in their gloveboxes. Plus xibit ain't no suburb raised mofo... i'm sure he's seen his fair share of shiznit.

940T said:
C'est quoi le caliss de rapport de poster cette criss de poubelle la dans la section de drift ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Criss de marde delete ton thread , ca pas rapport ici ca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck I just saw you're english... Translation:

WHAT THE F*CK does this pieces of shit have to do with the drifting section ???????????????????????????????????

Delete this f*cking gay thread, this garbage has no bussiness here :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Hum 240sx is related to drifting maybe? Have you ever realised that? :dunno:

kmkze said:
no

240sx is only a car

post it in the nissan forum
stop doing the idiot, well then your telling to go post trueno videos in the toyota section lol. Its for things lik ethis they created a drifting sectins maybe. *banghead*

kmkze said:
no

240sx is only a car

post it in the nissan forum
stop doing the idiot, well then your telling to go post trueno videos in the toyota section lol. Its for things lik ethis they created a drifting sectins maybe. *banghead*

RafSTar said:
Hum 240sx is related to drifting maybe? Have you ever realised that? :dunno:

Why because it's RWD ??????????????????

Why don't you post something about this then ??????????????

car10hp.jpg

Hey, it's RWD, must be related to drifting !!! *banghead* *banghead* *banghead*

940T said:
Why because it's RWD ??????????????????

Why don't you post something about this then ??????????????

car10hp.jpg

Hey, it's RWD, must be related to drifting !!! *banghead* *banghead* *banghead*
Theres no point of trying to make you understand cuz your still going to say stupid remarks and keep on going like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back