MUST SELL! 81 Scirocco S $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

futura2yellow

ok the car is an orangy color has 87 scirocco seats the front end is sporting a rabbit lip. The car is in original condition nothing has been modified the engine is a jh block with a brand new water pump in the interior there a momo steering wheel and shifter it comes with the snowflake mags the bodi is not imaculate BUT IS IN GREAT SHAPE NEVERTHELESS
MUST SELL $1000 CANADIAN MUST SEE!!!!

ill will post pics soon

the car

yes its still 4 sale sory about not having pics up yet but the car is in montreal area

Re: a pic of the car

Is the car still for sale?? Check vwvortex!

Re: a pic of the car

1000$ is a good deal. It looks very clean from the picture anyways. I'd buy it but I'm not into old Scirrocos. To bad it's not a Rabbit.

re

hi im very interested in your car,is it still for sale?if so please e-mail me at iron4166@hotmail.com im would like to come by tommorow to look at it,if possible"i know its christmas eve"so please e-mail me as soon as possible!thanx!

your car!!!!

I had now put 3 replies for your car...so can you please e-mail me at stemajo@rocler.qc.ca and describe the car.....the reason that your selling it......and if there's a p-flow,cd player etc.........thx a lot and if you can...fix a meeting not far from pointe-claire please....because I live in Valleyfield so....

Re: your car!!!!

yellow...............i really am interested in your car,please e-mail me as soon as possible!

iron4166@hotmail.com

i would like to come by and see it!

sorry 4 being long

ok ill have some new pics up soon if u want any info on the car email me at djxtrem@hotmail.com or call Danny (the owner) at (514)885-0285

Re: more pics here

F**K do you really want too sell it!!!!I'm a very serious buyer for your car!!!move your damm a** ......That replie is my fourth only for your car!!!!so move it......I'm waiting but if you really want too sell it.....move it!!!!!

P.S :I really think that use the leather of your shifter for putting some burn smoke in it was good!!!!

sold

yeah he sold the car but i dont know to who exactly

some west islnad dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back