EXEDY SR20DET Racing clutch For Sale, Like New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUTOMOTION

Legacy Member
This is a EXEDY 4-Puck racing clutch"Hyper Single" for a SR20DET S13-S14 engine. It's in like new condition, not even 1000km on it. Comes with Pressure plate, Disc and throw bearing. This is a complete kit. PM me with reasonable offers and I'll let it go.

Alex

AUTOMOTION said:
This is a EXEDY 4-Puck racing clutch"Hyper Single" for a SR20DET S13-S14 engine. It's in like new condition, not even 1000km on it. Comes with Pressure plate, Disc and throw bearing. This is a complete kit. PM me with reasonable offers and I'll let it go.

Alex

On the website it shows the clutch attached to the flywheel, does this kit include a new flywheel?

Thanks.

Sorry I could find anyone to buy (locally) the clutch off you Alex, I could post this on a few Msgboards that are Nissan Friendly for you. PM me your e-mail address so I provide a means of direct contact.

SOHC240 said:
On the website it shows the clutch attached to the flywheel, does this kit include a new flywheel?

Thanks.
No, this does not have a flywheel. This is called a Hyper Single, it's the same clutch used by Signal auto :bigup: . I repeat, it includes the Pressure plate, Clutch Disc and the throw bearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back