scotts damper blow out prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenblackr1

Legacy Member
A friend of mine has a hook up on Scotts dampers. He is selling them at 580.00 each taxes and brackets included for any bike.

These are the best dampers in the world!!! PM me if you are interested!

Below are the specs and a pic of the damper.........

image.php

Scotts Rotary Steering Dampers are fully adjustable, hydraulic shock absorbing stabilizers that mount to your steering head area right above your handlebar mount. By helping to stabilize the front end of your motorcycle, the rear of the motorcycle will track straighter allowing the rest of your suspension to work the way it was designed to. In addition, the Scotts Steering Stabilizer eliminates that sudden thrust-affect of having the handlebars pulled from your hands after unknowingly hitting a pothole, rock or other obstacle in harms way. It has also has been proven to help minimize rider fatigue and the dreaded arm pumping situation that occurs while wrestling the front end of your bike. A Scotts Steering Stabilizer is the single greatest improvement you can make to your motorcycle. Once mounted, it eliminates the unwanted phenomenon known as ?Head-shake? that is commonly associated with production motorcycles. This is more predominant now a-days due to the steeper head angles you find on production bikes. It helps keep your motorcycle going straight at speed, under heavy acceleration when he front end starts to get light and when braking hard, vastly reduces any vagueness in front end control and steering preciseness, allowing you to apex turns tighter.

Check out these features:

The only Stabilizer with three fully adjustable circuits.
The only Stabilizer that has an adjustable damping control that allows you to adjust it while riding.
The only Stabilizer that allows you to adjust the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline.
The only Stabilizer that has a "High Speed Circuit" designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts.
The only Stabilizer that successfully works for every type of off-road application... including Motocross.
The only Stabilizer that easily moves from motorcycle to motorcycle in literally seconds.
It can be used for your casual bike and your race bike without any internal changes.
It mounts out of harms way and is not easily damaged from crashes.
It mounts in literally minutes in most cases.

ravenblackr1 said:
A friend of mine has a hook up on Scotts dampers. He is selling them at 580.00 each taxes and brackets included for any bike.

These are the best dampers in the world!!! PM me if you are interested!

Below are the specs and a pic of the damper.........

image.php

Scotts Rotary Steering Dampers are fully adjustable, hydraulic shock absorbing stabilizers that mount to your steering head area right above your handlebar mount. By helping to stabilize the front end of your motorcycle, the rear of the motorcycle will track straighter allowing the rest of your suspension to work the way it was designed to. In addition, the Scotts Steering Stabilizer eliminates that sudden thrust-affect of having the handlebars pulled from your hands after unknowingly hitting a pothole, rock or other obstacle in harms way. It has also has been proven to help minimize rider fatigue and the dreaded arm pumping situation that occurs while wrestling the front end of your bike. A Scotts Steering Stabilizer is the single greatest improvement you can make to your motorcycle. Once mounted, it eliminates the unwanted phenomenon known as ?Head-shake? that is commonly associated with production motorcycles. This is more predominant now a-days due to the steeper head angles you find on production bikes. It helps keep your motorcycle going straight at speed, under heavy acceleration when he front end starts to get light and when braking hard, vastly reduces any vagueness in front end control and steering preciseness, allowing you to apex turns tighter.

Check out these features:

The only Stabilizer with three fully adjustable circuits.
The only Stabilizer that has an adjustable damping control that allows you to adjust it while riding.
The only Stabilizer that allows you to adjust the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline.
The only Stabilizer that has a "High Speed Circuit" designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts.
The only Stabilizer that successfully works for every type of off-road application... including Motocross.
The only Stabilizer that easily moves from motorcycle to motorcycle in literally seconds.
It can be used for your casual bike and your race bike without any internal changes.
It mounts out of harms way and is not easily damaged from crashes.
It mounts in literally minutes in most cases.

Good price, I got mine from hardracing and it cost me 590 canadian with taxes and duty fee.

lol your getting the pic and description from ebay... its sold there much less than your price... do i smell a reseller??

KRhyme said:
lol your getting the pic and description from ebay... its sold there much less than your price... do i smell a reseller??

Actually your WRONG!The pic comes from the scotts web site and im not reselling,these dampers come from a very respectable shop in laval which my friend happens to own!

As for the price being much less on ebay....Thats very possible,but have you added shipping and dutie fees? and i highly doubt that the dampers on ebay come with a warranty where u dont have to wait for a month to get your new damper...........IF THEY EVEN OFFER WARRANTY!

P.S. Your in laval KRhyme....go check him out! He will beat any moto-dealer's price in mtl!

Last edited:
Effectivement c'est un très bon prix, moi je vais payer le miens 570$ tx in pis c'est probablement le meilleur deal qu'il y a .. donc pour 10$ de plus, n'importe qui qui en veule, sauter dessus.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back