My 93GT Mustang...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
Well...not many in here so I thought I'd drop some pics... 68,000 miles.. all stock engine....original paint still..no winters...:bigup:
fd3ad1c5.jpg

fd3ad57b.jpg

fdca8871.jpg

fd6d97a5.jpg

fdbd9b94.jpg

Have alot more...post some others later....

I'm sure you could bring it back in the show room, it look so clean!

Do you have any mod on it to be that fast for a Mustang (I mean your 1/4 mile time) , exhaust or ported head...?

Last edited:
NICE STANG! ITHINK IHAVE SPOKEN TO YOU AT NPIERVILLE EARLIER IN THE SEASON... YOU WERE AT THE TRACK WITH ANOTHER GUY WITH NY PLATES IT WA SA BURGUNGY AND SILVER GT.

Originally posted by Z28Chevy
NICE STANG! ITHINK IHAVE SPOKEN TO YOU AT NPIERVILLE EARLIER IN THE SEASON... YOU WERE AT THE TRACK WITH ANOTHER GUY WITH NY PLATES IT WA SA BURGUNGY AND SILVER GT.
Ya..that would be my cousin's 89GT. What do you have? I should remember from your car. Thanks for the complements guys!!!
I have had it for 3 years now and have put 10,000 miles on it. I also have a system in it..I'll post pics later. It was originally an AOD (auto) car. I swapped it out for a 5spd since I always wanted a 5spd to begin with. The engine is 100% stock. Only mods are MAC 1 5/8 shorty headers, MAC ProChamber, MAC catback, ASP pulleys, and a BBK cold air. It has the stock 3.27 gears still even and all accesories. The car weighs in at a portly 3440lbs with me. I have Nitto DR's but they my best 60ft is a 2.05 . I am not planning on modding much more because there are not many close to stock 5.0's left out there. I seem to run better than most Mustangs with similar mods at the track..some with WAY more run worst! Alot of it is driving...and some guys just don't do the right mods. I still have the stock MAF, stock TB, stock intake..everything. Just a few good bolt ons...around a $1000 total. I did the exhaust more for sound...mean as hell! I just like a nice clean looking car....inside and out. I also put it in shows. I do drive it hard....but thats what they were made for;)

here's my stereo...

Done by a friend of mine...with no holes anywhere in the car. I did all the running of the wires and front speaker instal and he did the custom enclosure. The back seats fold down the show the stiff cap and electronic crossover....
fd3ad57a.jpg

Re: here's my stereo...

Originally posted by BLKGTSTANG
Done by a friend of mine...with no holes anywhere in the car. I did all the running of the wires and front speaker instal and he did the custom enclosure. The back seats fold down the show the stiff cap and electronic crossover....
fd3ad57a.jpg

damn that is freakin' nice :)

thats the nicest model stang they ever made :bigup: ur jsut looks sooo sweet ....just gotta wait till im 25yrs old to own my own lil toy like that :D

Originally posted by BLKGTSTANG

Ya..that would be my cousin's 89GT. What do you have? I should remember from your car. Thanks for the complements guys!!!
I have had it for 3 years now and have put 10,000 miles on it. I also have a system in it..I'll post pics later. It was originally an AOD (auto) car. I swapped it out for a 5spd since I always wanted a 5spd to begin with. The engine is 100% stock. Only mods are MAC 1 5/8 shorty headers, MAC ProChamber, MAC catback, ASP pulleys, and a BBK cold air. It has the stock 3.27 gears still even and all accesories. The car weighs in at a portly 3440lbs with me. I have Nitto DR's but they my best 60ft is a 2.05 . I am not planning on modding much more because there are not many close to stock 5.0's left out there. I seem to run better than most Mustangs with similar mods at the track..some with WAY more run worst! Alot of it is driving...and some guys just don't do the right mods. I still have the stock MAF, stock TB, stock intake..everything. Just a few good bolt ons...around a $1000 total. I did the exhaust more for sound...mean as hell! I just like a nice clean looking car....inside and out. I also put it in

shows. I do drive it hard....but thats what they were made for;)
I have a white 94 Z28 with gfx, it was early in the season on a friday night and my car was running a crappy 14.3 because the track was new and there was no rubber laid down yet!

High 13 for a cobra with just an exhaust and pullies is very very good and it's even better considering you kept the 3.27. Good going. I'm looking into buying a 92- 93 Cobra myself but waiting to find a clean stock one. I want to mod mine but I want to buy it stock, I don't want to buy someone else beat up car so I'm just waiting for a good deal to come by me (I'm looking everywhere for them but like you said, stock clean Cobras are getting very rare).

Nice .. really nice.. I'm not a stag fan.. but this one is just so clean... amazing :)

And Zomby... I agree.. they are rare.. BUT... I keep on seeing some verry clean ones (about 1-2 per week) with some old ladies driving them.. lol :) The only problem.. they are not for sale... !!
But this one ain't for any old lady :)

Thanks again for the complements. I bought it from a couple in there 30's and it was 100% stock. I didn't want an auto again..I had my 89 still at the time. I bought it anyway since it was so damn clean. I had looked all over with no luck. They are out there but you just have to look. You also have to be willing to spend the extra $$ for a nice one. Here is a pic of my 89LX and my GT..I traded the 17" rims unfortunately for the tranny set up. I sold the 89 LX to a friend...but it got beat to hell and is in rough shape now.:( :cry:
fdde27a4.jpg

fdde2726.jpg

My father and I had just put a new paint job on it...stripped it down and did a nice job...inside doors...took off hatch...new bumper cover...you name it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back