Not open for further replies.

S14 Drift!

Legacy Member
I don't have too many picture (only 2 on a sever), but here they are:

Engine bay
5.jpg

Dimanche matin dernier:
6.jpg

She will get a lot of attention during the next winter, so don't expect her to be a sleeper next year :) (new front bumper, headlight, side skirt, bigger intercooler, taillight....but nothing to bling bling...she will stay clean!)

You car is too funny. Last time I saw it at Automotion and they told me you were the one who bought the race engine from Osaka. I didn't believe them until I saw it up close. You have the best sleeper. 240SX SE stock looking that traps 105mph on stock computer and boost. I can only picture the faces of the people you smoke :) I can't wait till you you run 20psi+. As for looks, I would do the S15 conversion if money allows you, drop it and put some nice volk racing wheels on it. Don't put a carbon fiber hood though because the look won;t last for long. Good Luck!!

by far one of my favorite 240s around. and yes we all cant wait till the boost hits 20 psi :D thats gonna be a happy day and im sure a new set of tires will be needed at the end of that day ;) good luck on it this winter and have fun in cuba ;)

Heyhey!!!

Je reconnais ca cette silouhette la!! Messemble avoir vu ca y a pas longtemps sur la piste!

Nice car buddy! I have a fix on the blue neon you did put inside. Just perfect, not too much!

C'est combien tes temps sur le 1/4???

13.59 Avec un 60 pied de 2.16 (a cause de mes Kumho 712 205/50R15)

Avec des 265/40/17 l'an prochain..mon 60 pied devrais etre meilleur...

wow vraiment nice !!!!!! boost baby! avec un set de mags pas trop gros pis leger pis des pneu qui collent en masse tu vas etre en affaire :bigup:

Hey S14drift: One of my buddies has a 97 240sx and he wanted to do the swap too! where dod you get the engine? who installed it for you? and how much did it cost you?

By the way, NICE car!!!!:bigup: :D :bigup:

Thanks
Nick

hei ton auto est vraiment troop malade!! jaurais jamais penser que tavais un tel sleeper!! continue ta bonne job et smoke le plus de gens possible!!;)

Thanks for the comment everyone!

I did the swap myself @ Automotion (I do electronic stuff for them, so they let me use their garage)

I bought the engine @ Osaka for ~2000$ you get the ECU + Motor+ tranny. (they had about 20 SR20DET from S13 Silvia, last time I went there)

If you get it install @ automotion it's 2000$ (for labor) you have to get the intercooler piping + exhaust done at another place (I highly suggest LSPORT, he's the one who did my intercooler piping)

Having the swap done with very good quality part cost around 8000$ (this include labor, parts, engine, fuel pump, blow-off valve, ignitor chip, intercooler........everything)

very nice s14 man , i need a ride in that beast :D . . . at 20 psi you'll be flying man ! good luck with everything . . . andonce again very nice !

Vraiment hot ton sleeper

dit, depuis quand as-tu ton swap? car ya, je dirais 2-3 ans, dans le temps de techno parc, un gars avec une 240 pareil comme la tienne qui s'amusait a courser contre un truc, F150 genre, qqch du genre

c'est tu toi?

Nice ride :bigup: I've talked to you before at Napierville awhile back. I was driving my friends black 97 Eclipse GS-T.....it was your first night at the track with your swap. You ran 14 flat your first run, then you raced me later that night and ran a 14.4 to my 15.1(missed second gear :eek: ) I talked to you for a good 5-10min. about your set-up....not sure if you remember me though.....nice ride once again :)

Originally posted by S14 Drift!
Thanks for the comment everyone!

If you get it install @ automotion it's 2000$ (for labor) you have to get the intercooler piping + exhaust done at another place (I highly suggest LSPORT, he's the one who did my intercooler piping)

Your car is awesome! Alex and Greg came to us (L Sport) to install their Greddy intakes! You must have come before i worked there! I'm happy that your happy with our work!:bigup:

Enjoy the boost!

Originally posted by Strauss
Nice ride :bigup: I've talked to you before at Napierville awhile back. I was driving my friends black 97 Eclipse GS-T.....it was your first night at the track with your swap. You ran 14 flat your first run, then you raced me later that night and ran a 14.4 to my 15.1(missed second gear :eek: ) I talked to you for a good 5-10min. about your set-up....not sure if you remember me though.....nice ride once again :)

I do remember you!

Yes, it was my first time @ the track (with my swap) I ran 2 bad run... first 14 flat(bad start), then 14.4 (missed the third gear), and finaly did 13.59 @ 102.7 my last and third run. (I wouldn't have leave without a 13.xx time slip!) This was a pretty hot and humid night (that's why my MPH were low...because I went back and was getting 105 almost 106 MPH...

I finished the swap at the end of July (almost August).

Yes...it was a hot night that night when I talked to you. I was getting shit times with my friends GS-T too because of the weather and the fact that his boost controller crapped out on us on the way to the track :( His car was only getting 12psi of boost compared to the usual 16psi that he normally runs. 14.7 was the best I could muster up with the stock boost....should be good for a 14.2-14.4 with colder weather and 16psi. You need to come down to Plattsburgh and take out some ricers with that sleeper you got there!!!

j'ai embarqué dans ton char quand t'as coursé contre la 200sx turbo a st-eu
:eek: c'est FAST!
very nice car man

Originally posted by S14 Drift!

I do remember you!

Yes, it was my first time @ the track (with my swap) I ran 2 bad run... first 14 flat(bad start), then 14.4 (missed the third gear), and finaly did 13.59 @ 102.7 my last and third run. (I wouldn't have leave without a 13.xx time slip!) This was a pretty hot and humid night (that's why my MPH were low...because I went back and was getting 105 almost 106 MPH...

I finished the swap at the end of July (almost August).
\

I was the other one standing there looking at the BOV when you came over. Nice car man...see you up there again sometime! I was also running a friends car that night...almost same car as mine..blk 93GT with chrome Cobra R's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back