Matrix 2003 en rallye !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ÀÇÏЮ

Hey All !!!

I just want to let people know that we shall be campaigning a 2003 Toyota Matrix in next year's canadian rallye championship starting in january . We will be fielding a 180 hp , 6 speed matrix in the P-3 production class , and be competitive !!!

I will let you know more about the project in a few days , and will post pictures as the project evolves , but rest assured that we shall be ready for the rally of Perce neige ( quebec ) in january . We are currently studying what modification the car needs and planning the build up , its alot of work , but in the end we hope to have a lean and mean machine . We are not allowed to modify the engine , so no julep mods or sugestion , please .. hehehe The key to do well in rallying , is to carry speed and keep a rythm , not a turbo kit or nos :D But the preparation of the car is very important , and we must follow rigid guidelines by the canadian rallye federation .

Please feel free to offer your comments , be it positive or negative , our goal is to make people aware of the sport and encourage people to participate , in any way ( spectator , race in it or as a course worker ) .

I will post here regularly and keep you all informed !!!

Peace and drive safely , already enough jabroni's on the street , please be careful ... hehehe :bigup:

ÀÇÏЮ
co-driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back