1993 Mustang 5.0 Motor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Continental

Legacy Member
1993 Mustang 5.0 Motor for sale new price

Motor has 80 000 km, is complete. I have too many projects, your loss is my gain.

Le moteur a 80 000 km, et le motor est complet. J'ai trop de projets.

700.00 without computer, 800 with,

Last edited:
Hey, I might know someone thats interested in this engine.

When you say complete, do you mean just the long-block, or intake-to-oilpan, exhaust manifold-to-exhaust manifold including injectors, TB, MAF etc..?

And did you run it? How's the compression?

I deal with a lot of garages, and someone asked about a 5.0L recently..

BlueDSM said:
Hey, I might know someone thats interested in this engine.

When you say complete, do you mean just the long-block, or intake-to-oilpan, exhaust manifold-to-exhaust manifold including injectors, TB, MAF etc..?

And did you run it? How's the compression?

I deal with a lot of garages, and someone asked about a 5.0L recently..

it's complete, intake to oil pan, it has injectors, maf, tb, everything. I haven't decided if I am going to sell the A9P computer with it or seperately, it would depend on the offer I receive, but it has everything, headers as well.

I ran it this summer, it runs fine, except the wiring to put it in my ltd has never been perfect and it hated to idle. I was going to take care of that this summer as I bought a bunch of new sensors to install, but I just never got around to it and they are sitting in my garage. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I also have a second throttle body with tps and iac sensor, and a never installed CAI for any mustang fox body sitting in a box.

This engine is in awesome shape, I sold it to Ben out of my friend 93 LX 5.0 that had 50,200 miles on it. There are also brand new graphite head gaskets on it that I installed before selling it. Very strong motor.

omg.. let's pray this is still up at the beginning of this summer.. ****ING WINTER DIE DIE DIE WINTER.. sorry.. got woken up at 9AM by my girlfriend, ****ing mom is also here.. YAY ****ING DAY I ALREADY GOT A HEADAKE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this thing is still for sale and my mustang decides to have a good floor and frame.. might as well buy thing thing

Still for sale?

I need to put it in a 2.3 LX 1990.. so what do I need?

Engine, Tranny, Computer.. Guessing new brakes? Do I need an axle??
Water pump? :dunno:

Basicly here's what I'm looking for:

- Engine(2.3 or 5.0)
- 2 front quater panels
- 1 hatchback

I got the tranny of a 2.3, it's still good, dunno what it can take beside a 2.3?

:bigup:

j'ai un 96gt (4.6l) que je voudrais changer a 5.0

vue que le char est faite pour le 5.0... y'a tu ben des choses a changer?

sorry, i was away for the weekend :p

For putting it in a 4 cyl - I am not 100 percent sure what you need, since I put it in a 6 cyl, but you can use your tranny, there is a part on the shaft that you need to change, you can use the diff that is there but it won't last forever - the 7.5 rear isn't that strong. You can use the stock brakes, but again, since your car is faster, you might want to upgrade. You would also want to beef up the suspension in the front since the motor is heavier. A good person to ask about this is Dave: BLKGTSTANG.

Fox: je ne suis pas certaine combien d'affaires qu'il faut changer pour metter un 5.0 dans un char de 4.6 - le wiring et l'ordi, c'est sur qu'ils sont different.

je serai interesser pour ton moteur si tu mle ferai partir dans ma face pis jverai qui roule bin jsrai pres a payer 700 $ reply moi ou call moi au 819-2100807 jvien de hull thanks

PS: stu 1 moteur 5.0 ho ??

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back