crx si 91 us model

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouncecrx

Legacy Member
a vendre honda crx si 91 modele us moteur d16y7 99 33000km short ram intake avec heat shield, headers chikara, kit de hoses, vaccum akimoto jaune, batterie arriere neuve,short shifter,kit jupe wing west ailleron tiburon mag 15 po suspension baissee.... reconstruit demande 6000$ nego
bouncecrx@hotmail.com

4 sale 91 crx si us model .d16y7 99 engine 33000km short ram intake with heat shield filter, chikara headers ,akimoto vaccum hoses kit(yellow),new rear relocated battery,short shifter,wing west body kit,tiburon wing,15" wheels, lowered suspension,has been rebuild askin 6000$ negociable
bouncecrx@hotmail.com

your crazy your never gonna get 6000$ for that.... you have a DX engine (108hp)... your car has 170 000MILLES onit.... that's like 295000Km...or something like that.... and that spoiler....what where you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@honda 4 life: did i tell you it as 170 000 m on it if so sorry i made a mistake it has 70 122 m on it sorry man
@2fast4you:can i have you e-mail please

sorry.........my bad!!! 72000milles is great that's like 130000Km!!!!!!!!!! The CRX looks good but the wing.........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!good that's nasty! you should keep you CRX and swap in a B16A Vtec (160HP) you can get a full swap for like 2700$ installed

Well you'll still get better acceleration with the B16 rather than with a B18 you know. I've had both in my old 91 and the B16 was much faster.

Yes but once your off with the B16, the B18B1 will never keep up. My old B18B1 stock was a 14.94 car and with my stock B16 was 14.47 so you judge for yourself and that was in the same car.

re :

CRX rule hahaha ! :D ! I would probably take one stock easily with my zx3 ! but they still look nice after all these years.

what do you guys think is better to put in a civic coupe a si-r engine or a gsr?
wich one is faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back