H.i.d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David_VR6 said:
Si ce n'est pas d'origine sur la voiture ...ce n'est pas legal.

Hein!!!Si c'est vrai..C'est ben stupide en calvaire!! Il faut être riche pour pouvoir se promener avec des HID :squintfin

no one will stop u for a damn hid.
even if u get stopped for that, just tell them ur car is a special anniversary model and has hid from factory. :D

All aftermarket HID kits are illegal because they cause a lot of glare and blind oncomming drivers. OEM HIDs have projectors made to spread the beam properly with no glare and therefore they are legal. OEM retrofits (taking stock HID housings and modifying them to fit your car) should be legal in my opinion but I doubt there is any documentation on this.

DannyITR said:
All aftermarket HID kits are illegal because they cause a lot of glare and blind oncomming drivers. OEM HIDs have projectors made to spread the beam properly with no glare and therefore they are legal. OEM retrofits (taking stock HID housings and modifying them to fit your car) should be legal in my opinion but I doubt there is any documentation on this.

hehe je suis entierement d'accord avec toi! c'est ce que jai fait oem to HID retrofit :bigup:

Le Code de la sécurité routière indique qu'il est illégal de modifier la couleur des phares. Donc, HID OEM = OK, HID aftermarket = not OK.

HID in an OEM housing is not a good Idea however if you cannot afford a retrofit there are ways in controlling that glare but that's only for us hardcore DIY's to know ;)

wait till summer :bigup:

I dont want to argue with the lawyer cuz he probably knows more than me, but when i had em on my rsx, I was told its illegal to run them without the casper.

As long as u had the casper, u were fine

pour qu'un système au xénon soit légal voici les requis:

- projecteur/réflecteur DOT spécialement concu pour HID
- Plastique transparent de housing clear DOT
- Élément nettoyant sur le phare (nozzle ou mini essuie glace)
- Ampoule DOT
- Respect des normes de luminosité (Tous les OEM respectent ces normes)
- Autoajustement de niveau relié au mouvement de l'essieu avant (pour respecter les normes de luminosité)

si vous avez tout ca vous êtes légal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back