My other ride..my 89 Probe GL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
Well this is my daily driver. 89 Probe GL 5spd with 136,000 miles on it. Only mod is a cone filter. I ran a best time of a 16.18@83.5 though!!My best trap is a 85.4, and best 60ft is a 2.27 Not bad for only 110HP!:bigup: I beat alot of cars with it at the track...pretty funny. I get some weird looks but it beats alot of ricers at the track and on the street!:D
fdc71935.jpg

fdc71930.jpg

These pics were taken after just getting back from the track a few months ago...:bigup:

I meant actual rice...not import cars period. Domestic rice..import rice..all of them. I have idiot kids try and race me all the time thinking it will be an easy win..then get there a$$ handed to them by a old Probe! They think because they have 4 ft high wings and a big exhaust tip they have a racecar.:rolleyes: At least I have some close races around here with this car..my Mustang I don't have many....

Last edited:
Unfortunately 3rd has gone in it now.:( I now have a ram air setup and advanced timing on it and was shooting for a 15.9 with it. It will have to wait I guess. The clutch has been weak anyway..it was even slipping some when I ran my best time. Have to wait till next year. If I get the tranny fixed and a new clutch I may end up throwing a 50HP N2O shot on it for the hell of it.:bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back