Pic request: Advan SA3 on 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHC240

Legacy Member
I know this is not THAT related to drifting but I would really appreciate this,

I am looking for pics of ADVAN SA3, preferably on S13, S14, or S15, but on any drift car would be appreciated.

Thank you all.

sa3r4.jpg

sa3r3.jpg

sa3r2.jpg

sa3r1.jpg

Thanks guys.
I may do it, we'll see. I found a MINT set of SA3, not SA3R, for an awesome price.
16x8 and 16x9.

The only thing is they are red and it would look strange on a blue car. We'll see, I do agree they are overused, but I have never seen a set around here.

SOHC240 said:
Thanks guys.
I may do it, we'll see. I found a MINT set of SA3, not SA3R, for an awesome price.
16x8 and 16x9.

The only thing is they are red and it would look strange on a blue car. We'll see, I do agree they are overused, but I have never seen a set around here.
jen ai comme 47 milliards dans mon garage c pas rare, cest toute moi qui les a !!!!!

peinture les au pire !!

Do it!

I love mine, so many people dont like them, but I dont give a damn, I like the look and they really grow on you. They are gong to be my track rims when the volks arrive, and surprisingly they are in great shape still, just teeny tiny bit of surface corrosion, but nothing that cant be buffed out.

Sick rims man, I have yet to see another set on a car in montreal.

Dan:)

dcoty said:
Do it!

I love mine, so many people dont like them, but I dont give a damn, I like the look and they really grow on you. They are gong to be my track rims when the volks arrive, and surprisingly they are in great shape still, just teeny tiny bit of surface corrosion, but nothing that cant be buffed out.

Sick rims man, I have yet to see another set on a car in montreal.

Dan:)

True at first I didnt like them. Now I do for some reason, they are rims you dont see everyday

Thanks for all the pics once again, but the ones I am looking at are even more rare!

Just like these but bright red center.
sa3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back