Montreal Drag Strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillpopper

Is it illigal to have a strip on the island? im just wondering why no one has made one yet, actually looking into a possible small buisness. Does anybody ahev any info or leta lone an answer , am i allowed to make a drag strip on the island?

cuz the land is fukin expensive and taxes, would be worth it, guess one the closest track is in mapierville in the middle of cat-tails and cows... the whole land is probably worth 200$

SilverGTS said:
cuz the land is fukin expensive and taxes, would be worth it, guess one the closest track is in mapierville in the middle of cat-tails and cows... the whole land is probably worth 200$

st eustache is closer.

and your gonna pay too much for a huge space like that, youll have problems with people and the noise, you can run it only in the summer, not worth it IMO.

SilverGTS said:
:rolleyes:

ernest, you had all the problems in the world to by a beanie, how can you ''invest'' :laugh:

just joking bro

Listen,

By the time this project starts I should have some money....if not....ill take a loan

cheap.. how many millions, lol, it need to be longer then a quarter ile you know, some car take longer to stop then accelerate!

SilverGTS said:
would that mean nevah? *banghead*

hahahaha....I don't know....It be kool if there was also a race track next to it.....like you said.....it might cost millions.....but the fact of having a few shares, makes you look kool no matter how much money you put in.....

SilverGTS said:
well, you wouldnt look cool, honestly, chicks at high school dont give a rat about that

No, but the fact of having a part of that Drag strip under your name is quite awsome....you might even get a free pass anytime you go.....whenever you want....

accord2002 said:
hey, we don't talk about johnny here ;)

on the island it would be to expensive

But Do you think it would be worth it , of course it will be more expensive than going to napi , but you wont waste has much gas and time /towing for some. And think it would actually work ,

Ok the place is way more than 20 acres So thats fine , i need a security crew , those funny lights , what else is neccecary?, the near basics. I want to open it not to fancy , see if it works well , then ill pimp the place out

i fukin hope for you that you get a free pass if you own parts... hahah, if not, your seriously getting srewed bro!

if it is public, you need washrooms and water by the law, plus you ll need some serious insurance!

and i am sure there is more then that and what we can think of steve!

pillpopper said:
But Do you think it would be worth it , of course it will be more expensive than going to napi , but you wont waste has much gas and time /towing for some. And think it would actually work ,

Ok the place is way more than 20 acres So thats fine , i need a security crew , those funny lights , what else is neccecary?, the near basics. I want to open it not to fancy , see if it works well , then ill pimp the place out
have the ground leveled and new asphalt ( $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back