81 scirroco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmanvr6

Legacy Member
Hi,i've got a 81 scirroco project car on primer for sale. The body was re-done in 97/98 and i never put it on the road since. the car is plated, which means you don't need an inspection.This roco is a great project car, i even have new head lights and a front skurt for it.
My first plan was to put my 1.8 8v from my 93 golf in it for a winter beatter but i stop this project mid way into it. right now it's got my motor in it but it's not plug in.I can sell the motor with it, but its going to be extra (make an offer on engine)its complete with wirring,ecu,trans,exh manf...
the interior of the car is in good shape and solid.This car whould make a really nice car,even a really nice race car...
I want 500$ for the roco. If someone is interrrested/or for info just e-mail me at: threelmracing@yahoo.com
For more pics check out the link
www.geocities.com/threelmracing/scirroco.html

rocofrontleft.JPG

Hey Ed is your rocco still for sale? Let me know!

Edman your link doesn't seem to be working it sends me directly to the yahoo page; am I doing something wrong?? Oh yeah, do u still have the bumpers?

I'm very interested in your car. Are the schock towers & floors in descent shape. When would it be a good day for me to come down & check it out?

Thanks

Bottle

The floor pan and shock tower are in decent to good shape.Give me a call and you could come and see it on the weekend. the rocco is in Dorval.
(514) 571-8516
Eric

Eric can u let me know if u called to see if the car has to pass a full inspection???

Thanks

Bad news Martin, the rocco needs an inspection because i did not re-plate it for storage last mounth.... |I
If your still interested just call me back, i'm willing to let her go butt cheap ;)

Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back