performance protege?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnevil00

okay so recently I've been looking for a new car since well my protege as much as i like it.. i feel its time for a new car...

basically the choice i've come up with was a 97 jetta vr6 but i've had so much reliability from mazda that i started to look up wut kinda cars mazda has that have good performance at a relatively low price.. when i looked up mazda and turbo i found the following itmes.. either the mazda speeds, rx-7 or the BPT engines... now there are lotsa proteges, 323's and mx-6 with the bpt swaps for sale but they are all '93 and under type cars... I was wondering if i bought a more recent protege with high millage (to reduce price of car.. say 1998-99 model .. i've seen some for as low as 4000$) wuld i be able to swap for a BPT? or if not bpt any sort of turbo charged engine in the protege.. where or who could i contact to get this done in montreal?

to make a long story short... is it realistic to think i can get a turbo protege for 7-8000$ with the swap done and all?? or shuld i just forget about mazda and get the vr6 jetta? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

yes, you can swap the bpt engine in every protege there is. If you want a fast car, i'd suggest you go for the protege with a swap. I know a guy who has one and beats wrx sti's on the road.

carnevil00 said:
where can i get this done or find info on how much it will cost?
Do some reserchs.... they have a shitload of info on this forum about that.....If you understand french, I just rply on the post before. 323 & protege are almost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back