My G Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her is my gangsta 85 Coupe

it got a 2 pump Showtime setup wit 8 batts 4 dumps and 13x7 triple chrome daytons

225016_19_full.jpg

225016_22_full.jpg

225016_23_full.jpg

niiiiiiice, first time I've seen a lowrider around here.

Clean car, looks sharp. It doesn't look so "over the top" like most lowriders. You gonna leave it like that or you gonna paint it metallic lime green and get all the chrome gold-plated?

How about some action shots so we can see what she'll do?

im gonna paint it up House of Kolor baby blue with pearl flake and with a white full vinal top and have all the chrome re-plated

and ill hook some action shots up

dude you aint gotta lie bout the setup man, (cut coils) makes you look bad when you aint repling to posts asking to show some shots of it in action. i know you planing on getting some dros but dont fake the funk man.

Originally posted by LOWKLASS
dude you aint gotta lie bout the setup man, (cut coils) makes you look bad when you aint repling to posts asking to show some shots of it in action. i know you planing on getting some dros but dont fake the funk man.
I was just gonna ask you to show some pump shots dude , 3 wheel or full drop , can you or can you not , n e way nice car dude :bigup:

seriously the women will dig that shit
you sa pimp id love to ride with you some day so we could go pimpin we kind of like....
associates of pipmping
eventhough were probably rookies compared to yellow bimmer but anyway
ass is ass aint it?:bigup: on the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back